Choosing a Payment Method
What information do I need to know if I choose the state issued debit card?
The month and year expiration date will show on the front of your card. If your card is expired or you do not have a card, you will need to contact the unemployment debit card provider at to request that a new card be mailed to you. If the card is sent through regular mail, there is no charge; if you wish to expedite the card, there is a $ fee and there must be sufficient funds in your account to cover the fee.
Please be advised that all calls to the debit card customer service center are monitored and recorded. You may reach a customer service representative 24 hours a day/ days a year by calling Press option 1 to select your language, and then option to 1 to report your card lost or stolen. This will take you directly to a customer service representative.
To avoid surcharges and transaction fees associated with ATM’s, only use a Key, Allpoint, or WesBanco ATM to check your balance or make cash withdrawals. Teller-assisted transactions are also free at any MasterCard member bank. Using the cash-back option during a point-of-sale transaction at a retail store allows you to withdraw money without having to pay surcharges and metro bank login To find a unemployment card services phone number ATM close unemployment card services phone number you, please visit these links:
By creating an account unemployment card services phone number mynewextsetup.us you can sign up for automatic alerts that tell you when a payment is deposited to unemployment card services phone number card, enroll in direct bill pay, check your balance, print monthly statements, and get all of your account information online for free.
Debit Card Support
The North Carolina Division of Employment Security provides claimants the option to receive unemployment benefit payments by direct deposit or on a debit card. The debit card option is particularly useful for recipients who don’t have bank accounts. The cards are cost-efficient, secure and easy to use for making withdrawals and purchases.
In Novemberthe N.C. Division of Employment Security (DES) will transition to using the U.S. Bank ReliaCard for all unemployment benefits paid by debit card. Claimants will no longer receive unemployment benefits on Bank of America debit cards after Nov.
You may change your preferred payment method in your DES online account at any time.
Choosing Direct Deposit
- At any time, you may change your payment method to direct deposit using the ‘Change Personal Information’ link in your DES online account.
Choosing U.S Bank ReliaCard
- By Nov. 15,all debit card payments will be deposited onto U.S. Bank ReliaCards.
- If you are currently receiving payment by Bank of America debit card and do not change your payment method to direct deposit by Nov. 1,you will receive a new U.S. Bank ReliaCard and instructions in the mail before Nov. 15,
- Visit mynewextsetup.us to learn more about the ReliaCard program.
Customer Service for Bank of America Debit Cardholders and Lost/Stolen Cards
If your card is lost or stolen, the Bank of America “Zero Liability” Policy protects you against fraudulent transactions (subject to certain conditions). Contact the North Carolina DES Debit Card Customer Service Center at () to report your card lost or stolen and to request a replacement card.
If the card has been used, the bank will issue the replacement card in the amount of the remaining balance.
If the post office is unable to deliver a North Carolina DES Debit Card, it will be returned to the bank. Contact the North Carolina DES Debit Card Customer Service Center at () to update your address information and request a new card be mailed to you.
For Cards and Accounts (including the EIP Card or “stimulus card”) program:
Our Meta Payments division issues prepaid cards and accounts for our partners and their programs.
For issues and questions, call the customer service number on the back of your card. If you do not have your card, do one of the following:
- Visit your card provider’s website to find contact information and/or review the FAQs section
- Call us at
- Email us: [email protected]
For EIP Card or “stimulus card” inquiries: please call the number on the back of your card, visit mynewextsetup.us or email us at [email protected] Our tax division is not affiliated with this program. If EIP payments are directed to a refund transfer account, we will communicate with the IRS and the IRS will send the payments directly to the recipient. The best method of tracking an EIP payment from the IRS is through the IRS Get My Payment Website Tool.
Email us: [email protected]
Start using your EIP Card
Now that you’ve received your Economic Impact Payment (EIP) Card, here’s how to activate and start using it.
Visit mynewextsetup.us for more information on Economic Impact Payments.
Curious about how you can use your EIP Card, transfer funds, get cash or obtain a replacement EIP Card?
Activate unemployment card services phone number Card
Use your Card2
Shop anywhere Visa® Debit Cards are accepted: in-store, online or by phone, including paying bills3
Get cash back at the register with PIN debit purchases at participating merchants
Get cash surcharge-free at any in-network ATM - find one with the ATM Locator
Learn more about how and where to use your EIP Card in the Help Center
Get your balance
You can use your EIP Card to make purchases where Visa® Debit is accepted — in stores, online or by phone.
Your purchases are covered by Visa’s Zero Liability Policy4 so you’ll have peace of mind wherever you shop.
The EIP Card makes it easy to access your money for things like groceries, dining out, shopping for home essentials, or paying bills3.
Unemployment Insurance Eligibility for Noncompliance with Employer Vaccine Updates - Am I Eligible? Answers to Frequently Asked Questions
Notices Requesting Documentation for the Pandemic Unemployment Assistance (PUA) Program: If you received notices asking you to provide documents for the PUA program, please go to your dashboard and click the UPLOAD BUTTON and submit the documents as requested. If you are unable to upload the document on the website then please bring a copy of the document to your closest department office, Monday-Friday, pmpm. Providing these documents is a federal requirement. Uploaded documents will be reviewed by the department and if accepted will take care of any resulting overpayment.
BEWARE OF CYBER FRAUD/PHISHING ATTACKS
- CYBER CRIMINALS continue to TARGET people filing for UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFITS.
- AVOID BEING THE NEXT VICTIM! Exercise caution when on the internet and GUARD YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION.
- This department will NEVER send you a CLICKABLE LINK by either email or text message.
- Any text or email appearing to be from the department containing a clickable link should be deleted.
- Contact the department by calling the UNEMPLOYMENT HOTLINE at () or by visiting any of the NHWORKS OFFICES.
Remember $1, Bonus from the State of New Hampshire When you Return to Work
- Remember to come back to your unemployment dashboard after RETURNING TO WORK to apply for the $1, BONUS from the State of New Hampshire after you return to work.
- APPLY on your DASHBOARD after completing 8 Unemployment card services phone number of employment.
- Make sure to KEEP your PAY STUBS to upload to the system to VERIFY EMPLOYMENT.
- People returning to FULL-TIME EMPLOYMENT may be eligible for a $1, BONUS and first convenience bank at walmart returning to PART-TIME EMPLOYMENT may be eligible for a $ BONUS. You will be prompted to apply after 8 weeks.
- Use the $1, RETURN TO WORK BONUS button to the left for more information.
WORK SEARCH REQUIREMENTS - UPCOMING VIRTUAL JOB Associated bank hours rockford il – NHJOBS RECRUITMENT PORTAL
- All claim filers are required to conduct a WEEKLY WORK SEARCH as a condition for being eligible for unemployment benefits. This includes contacting hiring employers and completing reemployment activities.
- CLICK HERE to watch a video explaining the work search requirement.
- Satisfy your weekly work search requirement by attending an upcoming VIRTUAL JOB FAIR. Learn more and register by going to mynewextsetup.us
- Satisfy your weekly work search requirement by contacting hiring employers by using the NHJOBS RECRUITMENT PORTAL. Learn more by going to mynewextsetup.us
- NH WORKS JOBS CENTERS are now open to the public MONDAY great clips huntington indiana FRIDAY PM – PM to help with meeting your work search requirement. See the full list of OFFICE LOCATIONS.
- ALL ELIGIBILITY QUESTIONS should continue to be directed to the UNEMPLOYMENT HOTLINE () Agents stand ready to assist MONDAY – FRIDAY AM – PM.
Important: Tax Rate changes
Annual Tax Rate Determination Texas a&m kingsville mailed August 26, for the period 7/1/ (Q3/) through 6/30/ (Q2/).
* CORRECTION to Schedule II (Negative Reserve). Please use this link for corrected tax rate schedule
Schedule II Correction
To view Tax Rate Chart and prior quarter rates visit mynewextsetup.us
Employers can view their current and prior quarter tax rates on our WEBTAX System. mynewextsetup.us
COVID AFFECTED UNEMPLOYMENT RATES:A weekly publication showing initial claims by community, county and industry in order to show how the geographic regions and business sectors of the state are being impacted by COVID This is published each Thursday.
COVID AFFECTED UNEMPLOYMENT RATE
** THE Unemployment card services phone number AG AND NHES CAUTION THE PUBLIC TO BE
VIGILANT AGAINST FRAUD **
News Release Warning
NHES continues to receive information regarding a number of nationwide online scams targeting individuals seeking to file unemployment insurance claims. These sites request personal information and charge a fee to help customers complete their Unemployment Insurance claims, typically implying that they are directly connected with a state’s official website.
The State of New Hampshire processes unemployment claims for free, so customers should be extremely wary of any site that charges a fee for this service.
New Hampshire Employment Security will also never ask for your credit card information. If asked to supply your credit card information or if you should receive a pop-up message seeking your credit card information while on the agency’s website you should not provide any information and immediately close down the application you are using. You should then contact an appropriate IT professional to review the security of the computer system you are using and seek help specifically dealing with malware/virus repair.
If you are unable to file your claim or need assistance, please contact the NH Unemployment Assistance Hotline at
How An Unemployment Debit Card Works
Banking services provided by The Bancorp Bank or Stride Bank, N.A., Members FDIC. The Chime Visa® Debit Card is issued by The Bancorp Bank or Stride Bank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. and may be used everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted. The Chime Visa® Credit Builder Card is issued by Stride Bank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. and may be used everywhere Visa credit cards are accepted. Please see back of your Card for its issuing bank.
While Chime doesn’t issue personal checkbooks to write checks, Chime Checkbook gives you the freedom to send checks to anyone, anytime, from anywhere. See your issuing bank’s Deposit Account Unemployment card services phone number for full Chime Checkbook details.
By clicking on some of the links above, you will leave the Chime website and be directed to a third-party website. The privacy practices of those third parties may differ from those of Chime. We recommend you review the privacy statements of those third party websites, as Chime is not responsible for those third parties' privacy or security practices.
Opinions, advice, services, or other information or content expressed or contributed here by customers, users, or others, are those of the respective author(s) or contributor(s) and do not necessarily state or reflect those of The Bancorp Bank and Stride Bank N.A. (“Banks”). Banks are not responsible for the accuracy of any content provided by author(s) or contributor(s).
© Chime. All Unemployment card services phone number Reserved.