: Jobs in lexington tn
|Mills v board of education of the district of columbia|
|Jobs in lexington tn|
|Jobs in lexington tn|
|Jobs in lexington tn|
AutoZone is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We offer opportunities to all job seekers including those individuals with disabilities. If you require a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or to apply for a position with AutoZone, please contact us by sending an email to: [email protected]
This email box is monitored by Human Resources and is designed to assist job seekers requiring reasonable accommodation in the job search or application process due to a disability. We appreciate your patience as a response may take up to four business days.
Please include the following information in your email:
- • The specific accommodation requested to complete the search or application process
- • The job title and location for which you are searching or would like to apply
Please be aware that any emails sent for requests not related to a disability (such as application status, etc.) will not receive a response.
Thank you,AutoZone Human ResourcesCustomer Satisfaction
Lexington, TN, US
30+ days ago
Location: Lexington, TN
- The Administrative Assistant Role performs a variety of administrative functions to include the following:
- Scheduling appointments, giving information to callers, and taking dictation from management.
- Composes memos, transcribes notes, and researches and creates presentations.
- Generates reports, handles multiple projects, and prepares and monitors invoices and expense reports.
- May assist with compiling and developing the annual budget.
- Answers telephones, direct calls, and take messages.
- Communicates with customers, employees, and other individuals to answer questions, disseminate or explain information, take orders, and address complaints.
- Compiles, copies, sorts, and files records of office activities, business transactions, and other activities.
- Completes work schedules, manages calendars, and arranges appointments.
- Computes, records, and proofreads data and other information, such as records jobs in lexington tn reports.
- Deliver messages and runs errands.
- Inventories and orders materials, supplies, and services.
- Maintains and updates filing, mailings, and database systems, either manually or using a computer.
- Opens, sorts, and route incoming mail, answers correspondence, and prepares outgoing mail, both written and email.
- Operates office machines, such as photocopiers and scanners, facsimile machines, voice mail systems, and personal computers.
- Reviews files, records, and other documents to obtain information to respond to requests.
- Types, formats, proofreads, and edits correspondence and other documents, from notes or emails, using a computer.
- High school diploma with years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Familiarity with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the administrative field.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks. Works under general supervision.
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
Proficient in Microsoft Office
Required Years of Experience
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating an employment environment that supports and encourages the abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, jobs in lexington tn, sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.
We have a big job: Creating the connections people count on.
Chip Bulson, Spectrum Customer: Dear Mr. Rutledge, my neighbors and I are in need of broadband services from Charter. After striking out with Verizon and satellite providers, I decided I'm just gonna write some letters. I wrote three letters, mailed them off the old fashioned way with a stamp. All other areas of our town are covered except for this one, where we live, disconnected the office called and said, "Hey, your letters made it. We have your plan. We have your build-out, be patient it's coming." We're going to build out. Well this pole here is one of the poles in this network that goes out to my home, as well as three of my neighbors. Charter ran cable here and we're thankful to have it. One day I was coming home from the store, and I saw the reels of cable and that was a good day. That was a really good day.
Michael Campbell, Fiber Technician II: I'm a fire splicer. And for the Hudson Valley, we're doing helping out with the New York state build-out. Myself and my colleague, Eric, we actually do all the fiber optic work and we'll splice the fiber and then farmers state bank cedar rapids levels. Making sure everything will be activated to help everybody build out.
Donald Sherwood, Construction Coordinator III: Big focus is getting internet service, phone, TV into rural areas that otherwise probably never would have seen it.
Michael: This helps out a lot of people especially with the COVID and everything going on. It makes it nicer to know that people are getting the internet to do the things they need to do from jobs in lexington tn. You know work, school.
Donald: There's a lot of work involved. The permitting process can take anywhere from 12 to 18 months. The whole process is very involved.
John Kader, Construction Manager: Here's a typical New York state DOT work permit. It shows the area that we request to do our work in. These project maps on the walls give us a guidance of progress and what's happening. This map here represents area that we're extending plant into. So all the red here, you see, this is all the work that has to take place to activate here.
Brendan Herbeck, Construction Coordinator III: We're currently building, expanding our network to one of our rural communities, The city of Justin, Texas. Our expansion has benefited homeowners as well as the businesses by providing them better, reliable internet connection that they've been lacking.
Scott Strother, Fiber Technician II: There's going to be more demand for higher speeds. Our customers are wanting more and more and we have the bandwidth here to provide that.
Kandice Jarvis, Owner - That's so Fetch: I have been waiting for Charter to come into our town for years. The moment I found out through the Chamber of Commerce, that they were laying the lines, I was absolutely thrilled because in Springtown, we've only ever had your basic slow internet. It was just never up to par for what we needed it for. We rely on the internet for everything: printing our shipping labels, buying our postage. We do everything jobs in lexington tn the internet in our online sales. I think it's absolutely amazing that Charter is investing in rural America. It is only going to help everyone in those communities.
Brendan: As we would go through these neighborhoods just starting this project, jobs in lexington tn would come out telling me how happy they were. We felt like rock stars in a way, we really did.
Donald: It's definitely a good feeling, getting people service and people are glad allied savings bank contact number see you in town. So it's, it's always a good feeling.
Chip: I'm grateful, you know, to live here, in a great place and modern amenities. It's, it's great.
Join the Teammynewextsetup.us
General Merchandise job
As a Diesel Truck/Trailer Maintenance Technician (mechanic) at Walmart Supply Chain, you will be performing preventative maintenance and repairs on tractor and trailer equipment. Your responsibilities Read more
Walmart Supercenter - Johansen Expy - [Retail Associate / Team Member / Inventory Clerk / Store Worker] Unload trucks. Sort products in the backroom. Stock products on shelves. Ensure aisles are Read more
What you'll do at Provides Member service by acknowledging the Member, identifying their needs, assisting with purchasing decisions, locating merchandise, resolving issues and concerns, and promoting Read more
Walmart Supercenter - Debarr Road - [Retail Associate / Team Member / Inventory Clerk / Store Worker] Unload trucks. Sort products in the backroom. Stock products on shelves. Ensure aisles are Read more
What you'll do at Assists store manager in driving the financial performance of the Facility by ensuring that sales and profit goals are achieved; reviewing and evaluating P&L (Profit & Loss) Read more
Show Jobs in lexington tn mynewextsetup.us
Express Employment Professionals
Business operations may be affected due to COVID Please contact the business directly to verify hours.
Most Recent Comments
Beth is awesome! Love her to pieces ! She goes above and beyond to ensure you get placed somewhere! They are really good with working with you and try to their jobs in lexington tn to meet your needs! Would definitely recommend
I was looking for a job and a friend referred me to Debbie i went and talked to Debbie and she helped me get back on my feet she is such a wonderful person Ive had a great experience jobs in lexington tn for express the best temp service Ive ever worked for by fair great jobs just all around jobs in lexington tn company to work for