Thematic videoUnderstanding Energy Usage and Your Electric Bill
Average orange and rockland bill -
Summer electric bills up percent
WASHINGTON -- Residential electric bills rose percent in June, July and August over the previous summer months -- nearly twice the increase in the Consumer Price Index for the same period, an association of utility regulators said Sunday.
The National Association of Regulatory Utility Commissioners said their national survey of residential electric bills showed rates climbed from roughly cents per kilowatt hour to cents during June, July and August over the same three months in
That compared with an approximate percent jump in the Consumer Price Index during the same period.
Findings were based on an analysis of service territories across the country and used three different levels of energy consumption as bases for comparison.
The association reported wide regional differences in prices paid for electricity, with electric bills for customers of the Consolidated Edison Co. in New York City -- at the most costly end of the chart - averaging $ for June, July and August of
The total bill equals the cost of kilowatt hours per month for the three months.
New Yorkers' bills were nearly five times higher than those paid by customers of Montana Power Co. in Billings, Mont., where electricity was cheapest. Their bills averaged $ for the same period, the association said.
New York was followed on the group's list of areas with the highest average bills by Maui Electric Co., Kahului, Hawaii, $; Nantucket Electric Co., Nantucket, Mass., $; Hawaii Electric Light Co., Hilo, Hawaii, $; Orange & Rockland Utilities Inc., Middletown, N.Y., $; Long Island Lighting Co., Long Beach, N.Y., $; Boston Edison, Boston, $; Central Hudson Gas & Electric Corp., Poughkeepsie, N.Y., $; Jersey Central Power & Light Co., Dover, N.J., $; San Diego Gas & Electric Co., San Diego, $; Fitchburg Gas & Electric Light Co., Fitchburg, Mass. $; Rockland Electric Co., Ramsey, N.J., $; Public Service Electric & Gas Co., Newark, N.J., $
Also, Hawaiian Electric Co., Honolulu, $; Delmarva Power & Light Co., Exmore, Va., $ 42; Northern Indiana Public Service, Gary, Ind., $; The United Illuminating Co., Bridgeport, Ct., $; Atlantic Electric Co., Bridgeton, N.J., $; Commonwealth Edison Co., Chicago, $; Philadelphia Electric Co., Philadelphia, $; Blackstone Valley Electric Co., Pautucket, R.I., $; Delmarva Power & Light Co., Wilmington, Del, $; Conowingo Power Co., Elkton, Md., $; Eastern Edison Co., Fall River, Mass., $; Iowa-Illinois Gas & Electric Co., Quad Cities, Iowa, $
After Billings, those with the lowest average bills were Washington Water Power Co., Spokane, Wash., $; Idaho Power Co., Boise, Idaho, $; Idaho Power Co., Ontario, Ore., $; Pacific Power & Light Co., Portland, Ore., $; CP National Corp., La Grande, Ore., $; Portland General Electric Co., Portland, Ore., $; Pacific Power & Light Co., Casper, Wyo., $; Puget Sound Power & Light Co., Bellevie, Wash., $, and Kentucky Power Co., Ashland, Ky., $, Minnesota Power & Light Co., Duluth, Minn., $, Nantahala Power & light Co., Franklin, N.C., $; Cheyenne Light Fuel & Power Co., Cheyenne, Wyo., $; West Penn Power Co., Washington, Pa., $
Also, Nevada Power, Las Vegas, Nev., $; Central Vermont Public Service Co., Rutland, Vt., $; Kingsport Power Co., Kingsport, Tenn., $; Consumers Power, Flint, Mich., $; Alaska Electric Light & Power Co., Juneau, Alaska, $; Kentucky Utilities Co., Kexington, Ky., $; Northern States Power Co., La Crosse, Wis., $; South Beloit Water, Gas & Electric Co., South Beloit, Ill., $; Northern States Power Co., Fargo, N.D., $; Green Mountain Power Corp., Burlington, Vt., $
The association is a nonprofit organization whose members include utility regulators of the 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands.
Rockland accident today
Rockland accident today
rockland accident today A home’s front Nov 04, · ROCKLAND — In the evening of Wednesday, Nov. Oct 02, , pm The crash caused smoky conditions in Rockland County. For every , New York residents, six, on average, die in traffic accidents on a yearly basis. O&R Mobilizes Crews to Repair Damage From Storm, Restore Service. (WHDH) - Two people were rushed to a hospital Tuesday after a serious two-car accident in Rockland. He appeared to be exiting the vehicle with a police rifle. Sgt. Mar 14, · Call us today. on Sunday. 10, following a two-car crash at the intersection of Maverick and North Main streets in Rockland. The accident occurred Thursday evening on the near Pomona, bringing emergency responders rushing to the scene. [Earlier] The northbound lanes of Route near Hillside Toronto Star: Ontario. on the northbound lanes of… Apr 04, · ROCKLAND (CBS) — A pickup truck hit a telephone pole and then a tree in Rockland on Sunday morning, the fire department said. The crash occurred around p. with William Paul Faist Volunteer Ambulance Corps, and also served with Haverstraw Ambulance Corps, Inc. Aug 16, · Fatal Accident in West Nyack, Victim Identified as Spring Valley HS Graduate. Rockland County, NY, news from The Journal News and lohud. Rojas was transported to Westchester Mar 27, · March 26, at pm EDT By Robert Goulston, Boston 25 News. Oct 02, · News 12 Staff. Read in app. Sep 26, · CONGERS – A Friday night wreck just before midnight claimed the life of a year-old male and sent a year-old male to Westchester Medical Center with severe injuries. May 06, · School Bus Bursts Into Flames After Hitting Car In Rockland County. May 13, · by Monsey. and Chaverim of Rockland. AIRMONT, N. WEST NYACK, NY – On August 15, , at approximately a. — The wild chase started early this morning at a 7-Eleven in Rockland. Officers located a youth with serious, but non-life threatening Mar 10, · WEYMOUTH — Officials have identified a year-old Rockland man as the driver killed in a one-car crash on Route 3 early Saturday morning. The detachment says the Oct. He was released on his own recognizance and will return to court on Monday April 26, 1 person was transported to the hospital with minor injuries. All persons are presumed innocent unless found guilty in a court of law. ROCKLAND, MASS. Oct 10, · ROCKLAND — A vehicle crash at the intersection of Holmes Street and Broadway, in Rockland, remains under investigation, Tuesday evening, Oct. Ease Friday’s Steamy Swelter with O&R’s Cool Tips. 23 as emergency crews responded to two separate vehicle crashes at the same time. Three state troopers and volunteer firefighters from Rockland and Seneca responded to a two-vehicle crash at the intersection of Route and Route 38 in Apr 26, · A year-old girl was killed in a car crash over the weekend in Rockland County. Bill Wilkins, a 16‐year‐old student, one of the more than 40 taken to Nyack Hospital, said: The Rockland County District Attorney, Robert R New York traffic reports. Over about three hours, the man robbed a 7-Eleven, evaded an officer who’d cornered him on foot, stole an officer’s police cruiser, led… Oct 12, · October 12, by Jeff Lewis. . Updated on: Sep 25, , pm. NEW CITY, NY, – Rockland County Executive Ed Day and County Health Commissioner Dr. Apr 28, · A car struck a parked pickup truck and flipped over in Rockland late Tuesday, leaving the driver hospitalized, according to authorities. In-store surveillance video released by police, you see the suspect walk up to the register and pull Apr 24, · RAMAPO – One person was killed and four people were injured in a two-car crash on Route in the Town of Ramapo this morning. Apr 25, , am Updated on: Apr 26, , pm. A preliminary investigation determined a Honda Accord, operated by Aug 21, · This article originally appeared on Rockland/Westchester Journal News: Husband, wife identified as victims in fatal crash on I Continue Reading Show full articles without "Continue Reading Jun 14, · Anyone who may have information relating to this accident is asked to please contact the Clarkstown Police Department at () or submit an ANONYMOUS TIP via the “ Rockland CO DA Mar 12, · One person is dead after a collision involving a tractor trailer and a passenger vehicle that shut down a section of the New York State Thruway (I) in Rockland County Friday morning. Police say five teenagers were out celebrating after a high school football victory. It happened around 5 a. Police and emergency medical staff responded first to a two-vehicle crash at the intersection of Park and Union streets in Rockland shortly before 9 a. News 12 Apr 09, · ROCKLAND, MASS. When officers arrived at the scene, they found a NewsBreak provides latest and breaking accidents news in Rockland, MI, reports on local traffic accidents, safety incidents and updates from local police department, so you stay informed, prepared, and safe. At the time, she played three sports while also maintaining a 4. NANUET, NY – On Tuesday, October 12, , at approximately pm, officers from the Clarkstown Police Department responded to the Sep 25, · CONGERS, N. At least one person had to be cut out of a vehicle. [UPDATE AM] Orangetown Police say 25 year-old Christopher Taussi of New City died after he crashed his motorcycle into a guardrail in Pearl River. A resident and two firefighters were injured in a fire that broke out at a multi-family home in Rockland, Massachusetts, Saturday afternoon, authorities say. Most of these collisions are caused by reckless behavior by irresponsible drivers. in New City, after receiving reports of a three car accident. A Rockland team heads down to Grace to face a Grizzlies squad that is coming off". A fatal crash temporarily shut down route 9-W in both directions from Rockland Lake North to Rockland Lake South. & Rt. Rockland Firefighters received a call shortly after 9 p. O&R Ramps Up Its Storm Response as Ida Strengthens Across the Region. The driver of the Jeep was wearing theirs, if not they Mar 27, · March 26, at pm EDT By Robert Goulston, Boston 25 News. On Friday. Aug 07, · A motor vehicle accident on the left two cars damaged, one flipped off the road, and sent several people to the hospital. WENHAM, Mass. Officers located a youth with serious, but non-life threatening Aug 15, · Clarkstown, NY – On August 15, , at approximately a. The incident was reported just after 6 p. Jun 13, · A man was killed overnight after his car fell from an overpass in Rockland County, officials said. The men were ejected from their vehicle after it struck a utility Oct 13, · NANUET, NY – On Tuesday, October 12, , at approximately pm, officers from the Clarkstown Police Department responded to the intersection of Rt. Orange and Rockland County Fire. Friday. A preliminary investigation determined a Honda Accord, operated by Alon M. in Nanuet Mar 26, · Abington Officer Hospitalized From Crash During Pursuit Of Stolen Rockland Police Cruiser By CBSBoston. 3 incident occurred shortly after 9 p. Fatal Accidents in Rockland County. Oct 26, · ROCKLAND — A vehicle crash at the intersection of Holmes Street and Broadway, in Rockland, remains under investigation, Tuesday evening, Oct. Oct 19, · Nicpon was named Journal News/lohud Rockland Scholar-Athlete of the week back in September The driver of the Jeep was wearing theirs, if not they Sep 04, · This is a modal window. Two people died in the crash. Nov 04, · ROCKLAND — In the evening of Wednesday, Nov. , State Police responded to a serious personal injury crash on I northbound, in the town of Clarkstown, Rockland County. 12 GPA at Suffern High School. Sep 30, · Salvador DeJesus Rojas was seriously injured on Friday, Sept. Mike Kopp reported that the Rockland County accident occurred in the village of Suffern between Exit 15’s merge with Route 17 and Exit 14B at Airmont Road, on Interstate 87 at approximately a. in Sloatsburg. Galkowski began making a left turn and drove into the path of a Ford F that was heading east on Maverick May 06, · Program: CBS2 News At 5 Categories: News, Local News, WCBSTV A school bus and a car caught on fire after a crash in Rockland County on Thursday; Dan Rice reports from Chopper 2. It happened on Summer Street the Abington line. Rockland County is mourning the loss of another teen in a deadly crash. com from local newspapers, TV, and radio stations No street view available for this location Response times: Jun 30, · Driver crashes after yelling at demonstrators in Rockland. northbound in Wenham overnight Monday. October 27, Continue Reading. A preliminary investigation determined a Honda Accord, operated by Aug 19, · This article originally appeared on Rockland/Westchester Journal News: 2 people die in crash that closes Interstate in Harrison Continue Reading Show full articles without "Continue Reading Aug 21, · This article originally appeared on Rockland/Westchester Journal News: Husband, wife identified as victims in fatal crash on I Continue Reading Show full articles without "Continue Reading May 06, · A school bus and a car caught on fire after a crash in Rockland County on Thursday; Dan Rice reports from Chopper 2. 24 when the vehicle that he was a passenger in crashed in Congers in Rockland County. Ware-Akens, 30, of Rockland, died when the Dodge Charger he was driving overturned and caught on fire with him trapped inside around a. A police sergeant in neighboring Demarest stopped David Gutfeld , 56, of Mar 12, · One person is dead after a collision involving a tractor trailer and a passenger vehicle that shut down a section of the New York State Thruway (I) in Rockland County Friday morning. Police say he was heading north at p. Authorities identified the victim following the fatal accident. The crash happened around 7 a. The men were ejected from their vehicle after it struck a utility Fatal Accident at Intersection of West Nyack Rd. com, including Clarkstown, Haverstraw, Nyack, Orangetown, Ramapo and Stony Point. ROCKLAND, Mass. Officers of the Ramapo Police Department responded to an emergency call around am, arriving to find the one vehicle, heavily damaged and off the road. Feb 22, · Two Testify on Rockland Bus Crash. , Rockland Police, Fire and EMS were notified of a motor vehicle collision of two pickup trucks, one of which then hit a parked vehicle before coming to a stop against a house. In-store surveillance video released by police, you see the suspect walk up to the register and pull Jan 24, · ROCKLAND — A year-old Rockland man died Thursday afternoon in a head-on collision that left two other people injured. Assisting town police were the Tallman and Spring Hill fire Oct 11, · CORNWALL – State Police investigated a helicopter crash on Storm King Mountain in the Town of Cornwall that occurred at approximately p. Being injured in a serious accident is always a shocking and scary experience, and dealing with the aftermath is exhausting and stressful. Rashid Hopson, 19, was killed Sunday while riding in the back seat of a car on I in West Nyack Mar 12, · RAMAPO, N. com Staff March 26, at pm Filed Under: Abington News , Quincy News , Rockland News Jun 21, · Rockland Firefighters responded to a rollover accident today. at the intersection of Centre Avenue Feb 16, · Stephen B. Seldom in Canada — perhaps anywhere in the world — has a poli Your Rockland County attorney can advise as to whether your construction accident falls in this category. Rojas, 41, was traveling in a car driven by year-old Mark Savino that hit a utility pole and overturned at about p. Feb. 26, Orange & Rockland Workers Headed to Gulf Coast to Aid with Hurricane Ida Restoration. A Jeep Cherokee and a Jeep Wrangler collided at the intersection of Mar 26, · Abington Officer Hospitalized From Crash During Pursuit Of Stolen Rockland Police Cruiser By CBSBoston. Aug 15, · Ontario Provincial Police say officers responded to a call on Mercury Street in Rockland at approximately p. Ambulance crews from Nanuet, New City, Nyack and Pearl River, as well as Rockland Paramedics, also responded, police said. May 31, ·. near Lake Road and Route 9W. The two firefighters both suffered minor injuries, the Massachusetts fire marshal said. (CBSNewYork) — A man is dead and another is hospitalized with serious injuries after a crash in Rockland County. No injuries Sep 28, · Fatal Car Accident on Route 9W. Mangold who has died in a motor vehicle accident that occurred in Rockland County. Clarkstown police found the car overturned on Route 59 in Nanuet around 4 a. rockland accident today
American energy company
"ConEd" redirects here. It is not to be confused with Commonwealth Edison in Illinois.
Consolidated Edison, Inc., commonly known as Con Edison (stylized as conEdison) or ConEd, is one of the largest investor-ownedenergy companies in the United States, with approximately $12 billion in annual revenues as of , and over $62 billion in assets. The company provides a wide range of energy-related products and services to its customers through its subsidiaries:
- Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (CECONY), a regulated utility providing electric and gas service in New York City and Westchester County, New York, and steam service in the borough of Manhattan;
- Orange and Rockland Utilities, Inc., a regulated utility serving customers in a 1,square-mile (3,km2) area in southeastern New York and northern New Jersey;
- Con Edison Solutions, an energy services company;
- Con Edison Energy, a wholesale energy services company;
- Con Edison Development, a company that owns and operates renewable and energy infrastructure projects, and,
- Con Edison Transmission, Inc., which invests in electric and natural gas transmission projects.
In , electric revenues accounted for % of consolidated sales (% in ); gas revenues % (% in ); steam revenues % (% in ); and non-utility revenues of % (% in ).
In , Con Edison's earliest corporate predecessor, the New York Gas Light Company, was founded by a consortium of New York City investors. A year later, it was listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE). Due to the Board of Aldermen's authority to grant franchises in the City of New York in the early to mid s, interaction with Tammany Hall was required to expand business. By William M. Tweed's reign in the late s as the boss of Tammany Hall, the power to authorize franchises lay with the County Board of Supervisors, of which Tweed had been a member. By , Tweed was a member of the board of the Harlem Gas Light Company, a precursor to the Consolidated Edison Company. In , six gas companies combined into the Consolidated Gas Company.
The New York Steam Company began providing service in lower Manhattan in Today, Con Edison operates the largest commercial steam system in the world, providing steam service to nearly 1, commercial and residential establishments in Manhattan from Battery Park to 96th Street.
Con Edison's electric business also dates back to , when Thomas Edison's Edison Illuminating Company of New York began supplying electricity to 59 customers in a square-mile area in lower Manhattan. After the "war of currents", there were more than 30 companies generating and distributing electricity in New York City and Westchester County. But by there were far fewer, and the New York Edison Company (then part of Consolidated Gas) was clearly the leader.
In , with electric sales far outstripping gas sales, the company incorporated and the name was changed to Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. The years that followed brought further amalgamations as Consolidated Edison acquired or merged with more than a dozen companies between and Con Edison today is the result of acquisitions, dissolutions and mergers of more than individual electric, gas and steam companies.
Consolidated Edison acquired land on the Hudson River in Buchanan, NY, in for the Indian Point nuclear power plant. The first reactor (Indian Point 1) began generating power on September 16, The reactor was shut down on October 31, , because the emergency core cooling system did not meet regulatory requirements. The company built two more reactors at Indian Point during the s: Indian Point 2 and 3. Indian Point 3 was sold to the New York Power Authority in Entergy acquired Indian Point 2 in November , nine months after a steam generator leak. With the sale of Indian Point 2, the last power plant it owned, Consolidated Edison, Inc. became primarily an energy distributor.
On January 1, , following the deregulation of the utility industry in New York state, a holding company, Consolidated Edison, Inc., was formed. It is one of the nation's largest investor-owned energy companies, with approximately $13 billion in annual revenues and $47 billion in assets. The company provides a wide range of energy-related products and services to its customers through two regulated utility subsidiaries and three competitive energy businesses. Under a number of corporate names, the company has been traded on the NYSE without interruption since —longer than any other NYSE stock. Its largest subsidiary, Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc., provides electric, gas and steam service to more than 3 million customers in New York City and Westchester County, New York, an area of square miles (1,km2) with a population of nearly 9 million. Also in , Consolidated Edison, Inc. acquired Orange & Rockland Utilities, which is operated separately.
To date, Con Edison has invested $3 billion in solar and wind projects. In September it was announced that the company would invest $ billion in “renewable energy production facilities over the next three years.”
The company's “renewable portfolio” contains more than gigawatts of operating capacity. Seventy-five percent of that capacity comes from solar energy. Clean energy accounts for around eight percent of the company's earnings, as of fall 
To support electric vehicles, Con Edison partnered with the company FleetCarma to provide $ in rewards to owners of electric vehicles in New York City and Westchester County, New York. Through this program, Con Edison pays customers to charge their vehicles when energy demand is low.
The Con Edison electrical transmission system utilizes voltages of kilovolts (kV), kV, and kV. The company has two kV interconnections with upstate New York that enable it to import power from Hydro-Québec in Canada and one kV interconnection each with Public Service Electric and Gas (PSE&G) in New Jersey and Long Island. Con Edison's connection with Hydro-Québec is via a series of transmission lines owned by the New York Power Authority and neighboring utilities; a more-direct connection via the Champlain Hudson Power ExpressHVDC line is expected to come online in 
Con Edison is also interconnected with PSE&G via the Branchburg-Ramapo kV line. Con Ed's distribution voltages are 33 kV, 27 kV, 13 kV, and 4 kV.
The 93, miles (,km) of underground cable in the Con Edison system could wrap around the Earth times. Nearly 36, miles (58,km) of overhead electric wires complement the underground system—enough cable to stretch between New York and Los Angeles 13 times.
The Con Edison gas system has nearly 7, miles (11,km) of pipes—if laid end to end, long enough to reach Paris and back to New York City, and serves Westchester County, the Bronx, Manhattan and parts of Queens. Gas service in Brooklyn, Staten Island and the rest of Queens is provided by National Grid USA's New York City operations, with the exception of the Rockaway peninsula, which is serviced by National Grid's Long Island operations. The average volume of gas that travels through Con Edison's gas system annually could fill the Empire State Building nearly 6, times.
Main article: New York City steam system
Con Edison produces 30 billion pounds of steam each year through its seven power plants which boil water to 1,°F (°C) before distributing it to hundreds of buildings in the New York City steam system, which is the biggest district steam system in the world. Steam traveling through the system is used to heat and cool some of New York's most famous addresses, including the United Nations complex, the Empire State Building, and the Metropolitan Museum of Art.
Programs and resources
ConEd offers a variety of programs and resources for its customers and stakeholders, organized in such categories as, "For Renters", "For Residential Owners", "For Small & Medium Businesses", "For Commercial & Industrial", "Business Partners", "Investors", "Community Affairs", and "Municipalities". Examples of such resources include:
- CONCERN Program, which offers eligible customers a specially trained representative and advice about government aid programs, safety tips, and ways to save money on one's energy bill
- Quarterly Billing Plan, which allows senior citizens, whose Con Edison bills are less than $ a year, to receive bills once every three months (in March, June, September, and December), rather than once a month
- SPOTLIGHT, Con Edison's newsletter
Con Edison contributes substantial funding and volunteer hours to many non-profit organizations and learning centers including New York Botanical Garden, Hudson Valley Groundworks Science Barge, Teatown Reservation, Jay Heritage Center, and the Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum.
Leadership and associations
- Timothy P. Cawley, Chairman, president and Chief Executive Officer, Consolidated Edison, Inc.
- Robert Sanchez, president and CEO, Orange and Rockland Utilities, Inc.
- Mark Noyes, president and CEO, Con Edison Energy, Con Edison Development, and Con Edison Solutions
- Joseph P. Oates, president and CEO, Con Edison Transmission
- Robert N. Hoglund, senior vice president and chief financial officer
- Sylvia Dooley, vice president and corporate secretary
- Nancy Shannon, vice president, Human Resources
- Joseph Miller, vice president, controller and chief accounting officer
- Yukari Saegusa, vice president and treasurer
- Deneen L. Donnley, senior vice president and general counsel
- Scott Sanders, vice president, Business Finance
ConEd Solutions is a member of Real Estate Board of New York.
Major accidents and incidents
- All of New York City, with the exception of the Rockaways - which get their power from the Long Island Lighting Company (LILCo) - was blacked out overnight on July 13 and 14, due to lightning strikes on a number of sub-stations and the resulting failures of interconnects in the power grid.
- A steam pipe explosion in Gramercy Park killed three, injured 24, and required the evacuation of a damaged apartment building due to high levels of asbestos in the air. Workers had failed to drain water from the pipe before turning the steam on. The utility also eventually pleaded guilty to lying about the absence of asbestos contamination, and paid a $2 million fine.
- In Manhattan, stray voltage killed a woman walking her dog in the East Village when she stepped on an electrified metal plate.
- After the blackout in Queens, the company was criticized by public officials for a poor record in the restoration of service to its customers.
- On July 18, an explosion occurred in midtown Manhattan near Grand Central Terminal when an year-old Con Edison steam pipe failed, resulting in one death, over 40 injuries, as well as subway and surface disruptions.
- The day before Thanksgiving, an explosion critically burned Queens resident Kunta Oza when an year-old cast iron gas main ruptured. Oza died on Thanksgiving Day, and her family later settled with Con Edison for $ million.
- Another gas explosion claimed a life in Queens while Con Edison personnel were on the scene. There was a leak in a manhole and a fault in an electrical feeder at the same time. The fault in the feeder caused the explosion due to the sparks being generated. When the mechanic opened the manhole more oxygen entered and the explosion took place. Due to that event, Con Edison has changed its procedure on outside gas leak calls.
- On October 29, flooding from Hurricane Sandy caused a transformer explosion at a Con-Ed plant on New York City's East Side.
- During the storm, Con Edison used social media to get outage and restoration information out to customers. The company's Twitter account gained an extra 16, followers during the storm.
- Con Edison's subsidiary, Orange & Rockland Utilities, was criticized for its response to Hurricane Sandy. Some customers experienced a loss of electrical power for 11 days.
- On March 12, two apartment buildings exploded in East Harlem after a reported Con Edison gas leak. Eight people were killed in the massive explosion that reduced the conjoining buildings to rubble.
- After 9 p.m. on December 27, a transformer short-circuit at a ConEd power plant in Astoria, Queens shut down La Guardia Airport for several hours - until it switched to back-up generators - caused extensive delays on the #7 subway line, and an outage on Rikers Island, until it, too, reverted to back-up equipment. The incident caused a large portion of the sky in the surrounding area to be lit up by blue light that was caused by arc flashes, in which light-emitting atoms of excited gas, called plasma, are projected into the air. The arc flashes probably lasted only a few minutes, but because of meteorological conditions which caused them to be refracted, they were seen across a large portion of the New York City metropolitan area. There was no explosion or fire connected to the electrical surge, and no reported injuries. The New York Police Department reported that calls increased from in the half-hour before the event to over 3, in the 30 minutes afterwards. ConEd is investigating the cause of the surge in equipment that was intended to monitor voltage in the electrical sub-station, but suspects that the problem was a malfunctioning of its relay system. The lights were nicknamed the "Astoria Borealis" on Twitter.
- On the night of July 13 a significant portion of Manhattan saw a blackout due to a Consolidated Edison cable that burnt out in a transformer on West End Avenue. The blackout, which lasted for about three hours, shut down a number of subway stations, much of the West Side from the 40s to 72nd Street, parts of Times Square and Rockefeller Center, and other areas, resulting in an estimated 73, customers losing power. The outage fell on the anniversary of the blackout which most of the city lost power.
- During the COVID pandemic in the United States, Consolidated Edison employees tested positive for COVID and three died. Consolidated Edison said they would not shut off service due to non-payment related to the health crisis and would waive any new late-payment charges for customers.
- On the evening of May 7, a power failure of the third rail near Northern Boulevard station severely disrupted subway service along the IND Queens Boulevard Line, which happens to be one of the busiest lines in the subway system. Some people reported being stuck on subway trains between stations for as long as 3 hours. The power failure continued throughout the night on May 7 and lasted throughout the day on May 8. As of 2 PM EDT on May 8, limited service had been restored in the affected area, albeit local only; express service had not yet been restored. The MTA said at that time that they were in the process of testing the third rail in the area using out of service trains.[clarification needed]
On January 14, , eleven Con Edison supervisors were arrested for demanding more than $1 million in kickbacks related to work done by a construction company that was repairing the midtown steam pipe eruption of According to federal prosecutors, the employees had approved payment for work that was unnecessary or not performed, and promised faster payment for some work performed by the construction company in exchange for the bribes. The FBI had two retired Con Edison employees and the president of the construction company wear recording devices that recorded the suspects demanding bribes of between $ to $ Later that year Con Edison sued Brendan Maher, one of the construction supervisors who was arrested and later admitted taking bribes that the utility company claimed amounted to $10,
In April , Con Edison agreed to pay over $ million, about % of its annual revenue, back to its customers in compensation for harm resulting from the bribery. The Public Service Commission had found that Con Edison failed to supervise the employees. Con Edison admitted no wrongdoing.
Honors and criticism
● In March , Fortune magazine named the company as one of "America's Most Admired Companies" in the publication's newest corporate ranking survey. In , Con Edison ranked second on the top ten list for electric and gas utilities.
● In December , the non-partisan organization Public Campaign released a report criticizing ConEd for spending $ million on lobbying and not paying any taxes during –, instead getting $ million in tax rebates, despite making a profit of $ billion, and increasing executive pay by 82% to $ million in for its top five executives.
● In , Con Edison was named the #1 utility and #16 overall among corporations, in Newsweek's Green Rankings, and one of the 50 best companies for Latinas by Latina Style Magazine. In its "Best of the Best" issue in , Hispanic Network Magazine named the company a top employer among energy, gas, and oil companies. Con Edison was also selected as one of the top regional utilities by DiversityInc magazine in  In , the company was listed among America's best large employers by Forbes.
● In February , The Energy and Policy Institute criticized Con Edison for Touting Clean Energy while investing in Gas Infrastructure. This is Unclean Fracked Gas. (Fracked Gas is Methane Gas produced by Hydraulic Fracturing.) The article explained, "A recent analysis of utility executive compensation by the Energy and Policy Institute found that Con Edison’s executive compensation policies include renewable energy growth as components of broader goals, but do not reward executives for reducing greenhouse gas emissions.
Con Edison purchases Methane Gas collected through the process of hydraulic fracturing (Fracked Gas). This is not Green energy nor is it sustainable energy. Hydraulically Fractured Gas is a potent Green House Gas.  In a recent letter to the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC), Con Edison supported Kinder Morgan’s East Upgrade Project, in environmentally protected lands in NJ. This expansion includes two additional compressor stations, in West Milford and Wantage NJ. Con Edison buys gas that is transported from the Marcellus Shale in Pennsylvania, to Westchester NY, via Kinder Morgan's Tennessee Gas Pipeline, Line.  The compressor stations on this pipeline routinely blow-down toxic Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) contained in the gas. The new compressor stations, supported by Con Edison, will blow VOCs over the protected Highland forest and water sources of Northern NJ.  Recent studies show that the death rate increases in counties with compressor stations.  This will effect Passaic County and Sussex County NJ.
When a New York City contractor is unable to repair a reported nonfunctioning or malfunctioning street light, traffic light or pedestrian Walk/Don't Walk light because of a failure in the power to the affected unit,:p. 92 a stop tag is assigned by Con Ed. When a caller to NYC's asks for followup information about a reported outage, they're told the stop tag number, and told to call Con Ed at (CON-ED).
The New York Times wrote that it can take over two years for some repairs. Sometimes an entire fixture must be removed, repaired, then returned. Other times the streets must be torn up to replace underground wiring. Temporary fixes, using what was described as "nothing more than overhead extension cords" (called "Shunts") at times are left in place for an extended period. In Con Ed committed to repair "at least 90% within 90 days.":p. 92
Adaptive re-use of former Con Ed buildings
A former Con Edison building on West 53rd Street in Manhattan was converted first into the studio for the television game show Let's Make a Deal, and later into a recording studio called "Power Station" because of its Edison history. In , the studio was renamed Avatar Studios and then in back to "Power Station".
In , Con Edison sold the Excelsior Power Company Building, a former substation on Gold Street in Manhattan's Financial District. It was renovated into an apartment building, and became a New York City designated landmark in 
- ^"Con Edison Names Timothy Cawley Chief Executive Officer; Con Edison of New York Names Matthew Ketschke President". Cision Distribution (Press release). PR Newswire. Consolidated Edison. September 17,
- ^ abcde"Consolidated Edison Annual Report Results".
- ^"Consolidated Edison Form K Annual Report". U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. February 15,
- ^"Consolidated Edison Company Information". Retrieved August 14,
- ^"Con Edison Reports Earnings" (Press release). conEdison. February 19, Archived from the original on September 29, Retrieved January 29,
- ^Allen, Oliver E. (). The Tiger: The Rise and Fall of Tammany Hall. Addison-Wesley Publishing Company. pp.54–62, – ISBN.
- ^"'A Tale of Two Cities – New York' – The New York City Steam System". International District Energy Association. Retrieved January 9, [permanent dead link]
- ^"At Indian Pt., a Year History of Nuclear Power, Problems and Controversy". The New York Times. May 6, Retrieved June 16,
- ^ abArchibold, Randal C. (September 7, ). "Con Edison Sells Indian Point 2, Its Last Major Electricity Plant". The New York Times. Retrieved June 16,
- ^Newman, Andy; Wald, Matthew L. (February 16, ). "Leak at Indian Pt. Nuclear Plant Prompts Shutdown and an Alert". The New York Times. Retrieved June 16,
- ^Holson, Laura M. (May 11, ). "Con Ed Seen Paying $ Million To Acquire Orange and Rockland". The New York Times. ISSN Retrieved September 15,
- ^ abKovaleski, Dave (September 28, ). "Con Edison makes investment in clean energy". Daily Energy Insider. Archived from the original on September 28, Retrieved October 10,
- ^"A look at which US utility companies are running EV programs". FleetCarma. April 11, Retrieved November 19,
- ^"Champlain Hudson Power Express Project Development Portal". Transmission Developers Inc. Retrieved March 27,
- ^"Electric System". Con Edison. Archived from the original on January 25, Retrieved January 9,
- ^"Gas System". Con Edison. Archived from the original on February 22, Retrieved January 9,
- ^Bevelhymer, Carl. "Steam". Gotham Gazette. Archived from the original on August 13, Retrieved January 9,
- ^"Steam System". Con Edison. Archived from the original on August 21,
- ^"Home Page Categories Menu". mynewextsetup.us. Archived from the original on December 25,
- ^ abc"If You're a Senior Citizen". mynewextsetup.us.
- ^SPOTLIGHT(PDF). ConEd. Winter Archived from the original(PDF) on March 30, Retrieved March 29,
- ^"Visit REBNY". mynewextsetup.us. Archived from the original on August 23, Retrieved May 6,
- ^Pitt, David E (August 24, ). "Evacuation For Asbestos Near Blast Site". The New York Times. Retrieved January 9,
- ^Chan, Sewell (March 4, ). "Con Ed Finds 1, Stray Voltage Sites in One Year". The New York Times. Archived from the original on April 8, Retrieved January 9,
- ^Chan, Sewell. "Con Edison Is Ordered to Return $18 Million to Customers"Archived December 21, , at Wikiwix The New York Times (November 7, )
- ^"STEAM REPORT: BUBBLE COLLAPSE WATERHAMMER CAUSED LEXINGTON AVENUE INCIDENT". Con Edison. Archived from the original on February 22, Retrieved January 9,
- ^"Anger over gas explosion death". Daily News. New York. December 20, Archived from the original on December 23,
- ^Wilson, Michael (April 26, ). "House Exploded Just Before a Check, Con Ed Says". The New York Times. Retrieved April 30,
- ^TrillianMedia (October 29, ). "Sandy_ConEd Explosion - Hurricane Sandy". Archived from the original on February 20, Retrieved May 6, via YouTube.
- ^"Massive Con Ed Transformer Explosion Blamed For Widespread Outage". CBS. October 30, Archived from the original on October 31, Retrieved October 31,
- ^Gabbatt, Adam. "How companies used social media during Hurricane Sandy"Archived June 29, , at the Wayback MachineThe Guardian (February 20, )
- ^Anderson, Jared. "How Con Edison Effectively Relied on Social Media to Reach Customers During Superstorm Sandy"Archived April 16, , at Wikiwix Breaking Energy (July 30, )
- ^Sullivan, S. P. "State hearing in Ramsey will focus on Orange & Rockland's Hurricane Sandy response"Archived January 2, , at the Wayback Machinemynewextsetup.us (December 7, )
- ^Santora, Marc "At Least 3 Killed as Gas Explosion Hits East Harlem"Archived March 12, , at the Wayback MachineThe New York Times (March 12, )
- ^Santora, Marc; Rashbaum, William K. "Rescue Effort in East Harlem Yields Only More Victims". The New York Times. Archived from the original on March 13, Retrieved March 13,
- ^ abcKoren, Marina (December 28, ) "An Ancient Tradition Unfolds in New York"The Atlantic
- ^ abcStaff (December 28, ) "'Electrical arc' turns night sky blue in NYC"WABC-TV Eyewitness News
- ^Salam, Erum; Lyons, Kate (December 28, ). "New York City sky lights up bright blue after Queens power plant explosion". The Guardian. Retrieved December 28,
- ^Eustachewich, Lia (December 28, ). "Rare phenomenon caused the shocking blue glow over NYC's skies". mynewextsetup.us. Retrieved December 28,
- ^"LaGuardia Temporarily Shuttered As Con Edison Transformer Explosion In Queens Lights Sky, Social Media Ablaze". WLNY. December 27,
- ^Gold, Michael (December 28, ) "How an Explosion (Not Aliens) Turned New York’s Night Sky an Electric Blue"The New York Times
- ^McGeehan, Patrick (July 15, ). "A Burning 13,Volt Cable Touched Off Manhattan Blackout, Con Edison Says". The New York Times. ISSN Retrieved July 15,
- ^Danner, Margaret Hartmann, Chas (July 14, ). "Power Back On After Blackout Strikes Manhattan". Intelligencer. Retrieved July 15,
- ^Bailey, Sarah (July 13, ). "New York City power outage hits thousands in the heart of Manhattan". Washington Post. Retrieved July 15,
- ^Gerson Freitas Jr (April 3, ). "ConEd Hit by Virus as Cases in New York Surge Past ,". Bloomberg. Archived from the original on April 5, Retrieved May 22,
- ^"3 Con Ed employees die after testing positive for coronavirus". Westchester News 12. April 2, Archived from the original on April 5, Retrieved May 22,
- ^"Con Edison To Customers: We're All In This Together". mynewextsetup.us. conEdison. March 17, Archived from the original on May 14, Retrieved May 22,
- ^Belson, Ken (May 6, ). "11 Con Ed Supervisors Arrested on Kickback Charges". The New York Times. Archived from the original on July 25, Retrieved May 6,
- ^"Archived copy". Archived from the original on May 8, Retrieved April 21, CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- ^"Con Ed to Pay $M to Customers for Bribery and Kickbacks". mynewextsetup.us. Archived from the original on October 6, Retrieved May 6,
- ^"Con Edison One of America's Most Admired Companies". mynewextsetup.us.
- ^Portero, Ashley. "30 Major U.S. Corporations Paid More to Lobby Congress Than Income Taxes, –". International Business Times. Archived from the original on December 26, Retrieved December 26,
- ^"Latina Style announces the Latina Style 50 Report". Latina Style. Archived from the original on April 19, Retrieved April 15,
- ^"Hispanic Network Magazine announces its Spring early results best of the best lists". Hispanic Network Magazine. Archived from the original on April 15,
- ^"The DiversityInc Top 7 Utilities". Diversity Tech. Archived from the original on October 12,
- ^ abItai Vardi, Energy and Policy Institute, 'While Touting Clean Energy Steps Con Edison Continues to Invest in Gas Infrastructure'
- ^Howarth, Santoro, & Ingraffea, June Climatic Change (4), DOI/s, 'Methane and the Greenhouse-Gas Footprint of Natural Gas from Shale Formations'.
- ^ 'CONSOLIDATED EDISON COMPANY OF NEW YORK, INC. SALES AND TRANSPORTATION OPERATING PROCEDURES MANUAL', pages 13, 26, &
- ^Skylands Guardian, 'Pipeline Information'
- ^Hendryx, Michael; Luo, Juhua (). "Natural gas pipeline compressor stations: VOC emissions and mortality rates". The Extractive Industries and Society. 7 (3): – doi/mynewextsetup.us
- ^ ab"Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. Cases E and G".
- ^ abcIan Urbina (July 14, ). "Report by City Scolds Con Ed For Slow Fixes". The New York Times.
- ^"Streetlight Complaint".
- ^White, Norval; Willensky, Elliot & Leadon, Fran (). AIA Guide to New York City (5thed.). New York: Oxford University Press. p. ISBN.
- ^"Financial District's Excelsior Power Company Building Gets Landmark Status". DNAinfo New York. Archived from the original on November 15, Retrieved September 8,
The following story is brought free of charge to readers byEC Infosystems, the exclusive EDI provider of mynewextsetup.us
Additional New York utilities have posted month trailing average utility supply rates, which are to be used as a price cap for certain ESCO offers
As previously reported by mynewextsetup.us, in the New York PSC's reset order, one of the compliant products ESCOs may continue to offer mass market customers is a fixed rate commodity product that is priced at no more than 5% greater than the trailing month average utility supply rate
The PSC ordered that, "Electric and gas distribution utilities that have tariffed provisions providing for retail access shall publish on their websites month trailing average utility supply rates within 15 days of March 31, June 30, September 30, and December 31 each year, starting with a filing within 15 days of December 31, , for each mass-market service class and for each mass-market customer grouping that receives different supply rates based on the applicable tariff. The published averages shall include all charges and credits that apply to full-service customer bills but would not apply to ESCO customer bills for the applicable service class and customer grouping."
Consolidated Edison has filed its month trailing average utility supply rates (January 1, December 31, ) for each mass-market service class and for each mass-market customer grouping that receives different supply rates based on the company’s Electric and Gas Tariffs.
For ConEd, the electric month trailing average supply pricing includes the calendar month Market Supply Charge, the Merchant Function Charge, the Clean Energy Standard Supply Surcharge, and MSC I and MSC II adjustment factors for each mass market service classification rate, by region. Prices are weighted based on Con Edison's service class load profiles, and do not include sales tax or gross receipts tax.
For ConEd, the gas month trailing average supply pricing includes the monthly Gas Supply Rate, the Merchant Function Charge, and the Monthly Rate Adjustment differential between firm and transportation customers for each mass market service classification rate. The prices are weighted based on weather normalized average customer gas usage by service class and rate, and do not include sales tax or gross receipts tax.
Con Edison's Trailing 12 Month Average Electric Supply Price - January to December ConEd Electric (cents per kWh) SC1 Rate I - Residential Zone H Zone I Zone J SC2 - General - Small Zone H Zone I Zone J
Note: month average rates for ConEd's optional Time of Day rates or SC1 and SC2 customers can be found in ConEd's posting here
Con Edison's Trailing 12 Month Average Gas Supply Price - January to December ConEd Gas (cents per therm) SC1 - Residential SC2 - General Firm - Rate I SC2 - General Firm - Rate II SC3 - Residential Heating
National Fuel Gas Distribution Corporation also filed its month trailing average utility supply rates ending December 31, for each mass-market service class and each mass-market customer grouping that receives different supply rates based on National Fuel's tariff.
At National Fuel Gas Distribution Corporation, the trailing twelve-month weighted average is based on the total Natural Gas Supply (NGS) charge for customers served under NFGDC's SC-1 and SC-3 tariff classes. The NGS rates are filed monthly with the NY PSC and include the Merchant Function Charge (MFC). These rates exclude sales tax and GRT. For each month, the effective NGS rate is multiplied by weather normalized usage to calculate gas cost for an average customer. The total gas cost is divided by the total normalized usage to produce a weighted twelve-month average.
National Fuel Gas Distribution Corporation Average Natural Gas Supply Charge, Twelve Months Ended December 31, National Fuel Gas Distribution Corporation ($/Mcf) SC-1 Weighted Average Rate $ SC-3 Weighted Average Rate $
Central Hudson Gas and Electric also posted the average utility supply rate for each mass-market service classification or sub-classification for the months ending December 31, Central Hudson's month trailing average supply rates are calculated based on weather normalized weighted average billed usage per month.
Central Hudson month Trailing Average Supply Rates Central Hudson - Electric - $/kWh SC1 $ SC2 ND $ SC6 - 5 Hr $ SC6 - 12 hr $ Central Hudson - Gas - $/Ccf SC1 $ SC2 $
Orange & Rockland has also filed its month trailing average rates. See the links for details
Links to the utility postings are below
mynewextsetup.us first reported yesterday the month trailing average utility supply rates for the National Grid utilities, NYSEG, and RGE. See our prior story for the rates for those utilities
Links to utility postings:
National Fuel Gas Distribution
Link to O&R postings:
NEW Jobs on mynewextsetup.us:
• NEW! -- Senior Consultant - Competitive Energy Markets -- Houston
• NEW! -- Channel Relations Manger -- Retail Supplier
• NEW! -- Customer Service Representative -- Retail Supplier
• NEW! -- Renewables and Energy Trader -- Retail Supplier
Copyright Energy Choice Matters. If you wish to share this story, please email or post the website link; unauthorized copying, retransmission, or republication prohibited.
Orange & Rockland is a major power supplier in the greater New York area. They also have customers in New Jersey. No matter which state you live in, we’ll show you how to save money on your monthly utility bill!
Wrong company? Click here.
There are many ways you can save money on your Orange & Rockland bill.
It’s important to understand how your Orange & Rockland bill is calculated.
Your monthly utility bill includes charges for basic service, delivery, billing, merchant function, metering, energy cost adjustments, government surcharges, market supply charges and more. You can learn more about all of these charges on the Orange & Rockland website.
You may also incur additional fees if you pay your bill in the wrong ways. If you pay online, you can pay with a bank account or credit/debit card without a fee. If you call in, though, you may be charged an additional fee.
Payment arrangements can help you avoid shut off.
Do you need help with your payments? These programs can help you save money on your Orange & Rockland bills.
Budget Billing can make your bill consistent.
Customers can opt into budget billing, which will average your payments evenly across an entire year. This will ensure that your payments are roughly the same each month. In order to enroll, you must have a month history with the company. The budget billing amount will be periodically reviewed to avoid large over or under payments on the account. At the end of the year, you will have a settlement month where you either receive a credit for your over-payments or you will need to pay the difference. If you owe more than $50, the company can provide a six month payment plan for your deficit.
Bill Extender can adjust your due date.
If you are over the age of 60 and on a fixed income, you may qualify for Bill Extender. This program adjusts your payment due date so that it aligns with your monthly Social Security check. You can extend your due date for up to 45 days with this program.
Get Well First helps if you’ve been hospitalized.
Have you been hospitalized for at least 10 days? If so, you may be able to get an extension on your utility bill through the Get Well First program. This program is designed to help you focus on restoring your health before you have to worry about your utility bills.
Payment Extensions are available to everyone.
You can extend your due date by 10 days if you need to. Just call and ask about the Payment Extensions!
Customized Payment Agreements may be available.
If you have received a disconnection notice, you may be able to get a customized payment arrangement. You should receive a standard payment arrangement offer at least 10 days before your service is disconnected. You can log in and click “Payment Agreement” to see what Orange & Rockland is able to offer.
Need help paying your Orange & Rockland bill? Get help here!
There are many agencies and programs that can help with Orange & Rockland bills. These agencies vary by state, so be sure to check what’s available in your area!
New York Assistance Programs
In New York, you may be able to get assistance from these programs:
Solar for All can provide you with free community solar power! This service provides up to $15 per month in credits on your electricity bill, which can save you money. There are no upfront costs, fees or payments required to participate.
The Neighbor Fund provides emergency home heating grants to customers of Orange & Rockland. These funds do not have to be repaid and do not have any age or income limits. To apply, you will need to contact the Salvation Army offices in Spring Valley, Middletown or Port Jervis.
Home Energy Assistance Program (HEAP) is a state-funded program that helps low income residents afford to heat their homes. You can receive an annual HEAP benefit payment and emergency HEAP assistance if you are in danger of your utilities being disconnected. Learn more here.
Orange County Fuel Fund can assist families who do not qualify for HEAP. This fund is available to household in Orange County only. Eligible households can receive a one-time payment of $, which is paid directly to the fuel provider. To apply, you will need to contact the Orange County United Way.
New Jersey Assistance Programs
In New Jersey, you may be able to get assistance from these programs:
Home Energy Assistance Program (HEAP) is a state-funded program that helps low income residents afford to heat their homes. You can receive an annual HEAP benefit payment and emergency HEAP assistance if you are in danger of your utilities being disconnected. Learn more here.
Universal Service Fund also provides assistance with utility bills. This program provides a credit toward your bill if you qualify.
New Jersey Lifeline Credit can provide up to $ per year for those who are over 65, disabled or receiving medical/pharmaceutical assistance.
NJ Shares provides financial assistance to low income Rockland Electric customers who need extra help. The SHARES progrm assists with energy, telephone and water bills.
Payment Assistance for Gas and Electric (PAGE) Program helps low and moderate income households in New Jersey with their energy costs. In order to qualify, you must live in New Jersey and be facing a crisis situation (such as a shut-off notice). You must have a good payment history in the past. You can only receive USF once every six months.
You may qualify for free weatherization assistance!
If you are a low income resident of New York or New Jersey, you may qualify for free weatherization assistance. This program can drastically lower your future utility bills!
With these programs, an energy technician usually visits your home to assess which upgrades will be most effective for you. The upgrades are then completed at no cost to you!
In New Jersey, the Residential Direct Install program provides up to $2, in free upgrades. These upgrades may include weather stripping, LED lights, insulation, programmable thermostats and appliance replacement. In order to qualify, you must be a Rockland Electric Company customer, receive USF assistance and either SSI, LIHEAP, Lifeline, Pharmaceutical Assistance tot he Aged and Disabled, TANF, or Section 8 housing. Your income cannot exceed % of the federal poverty guidelines.
You may qualify for additional assistance.
If anyone in your household is medically dependent on electrical equipment, such as oxygen or dialysis machines,you need to let Orange & Rockland know. They can enroll you in the Life Support Equipment (LSE) Program, which can help you during scheduled and unscheduled outages. As part of this program, you will receive a confidential phone number to call to report power losses and you’ll also have access to special payment options if you struggle to pay your bill.
Save Money & Get Free Stuff!
Have too much month at the end of your money? Me too - and that's how Low Income Relief got started. I have over 20 years of professional research and writing experience. Over the years, I've worked as a novelist, journalist, ghostwriter and content creator. My work has been featured in various print and online publications, including USA Today, mynewextsetup.us, mynewextsetup.us, Legal Beagle, The Daily Herald (Provo, Utah), The Chronicle (Centralia, WA) and others. At Low Income Relief, I use my professional research and reporting experience to help low income families save money and make ends meet. It's been my full-time job since , and it's truly an honor to serve you.
Average orange and rockland bill -A complete Dow Jones Industrial Average index overview by MarketWatch. 95 per month, but in February, it will set you back 9. Date. If it shows an outage, there's no need to contact us. This will only take a few minutes online. Airing over 50 different classic TV series each week, from drama and comedy to westerns and sci fi, MeTV is available nationwide for free with an antenna, and is available on many local television providers. This is due to channels being received off different satellites in the arc. com current status check is already running ( 0 ceramic resin and an acrylic resin for maximum bonding and protection of acrylic and polycarbonate lenses. "We are Sep 17, · Working hours for small business employees is down com website statistics. LITCHFIELD – Optimum by Altice has yet to determine the cause of a blackout that left cable television, internet and telephone customers without service Oct 12, · This comes in conjunction with Optimum, with many consumers currently using Optimum WiFi and Optimum Online high-speed internet. Improve your blood pressure. Check current status and outage map. Versión en Español: Lista de verificación de inicio – Optimum Mobile en Español Thank you for cho Optimum Nutrition, Aurora, IL. Turn every screen into a TV with the Optimum TV app, designed for Optimum TV subscribers. J. "Small businesses are crucial in New York State. See which services are available in your area. Each 3-tablet serving provides free form amino acids, antioxidant vitamins A, C and E, essential minerals and botanical extracts in foundational amounts Oct 20, · PREVIOUS COVERAGE: Condemned Plainview home goes up in flames hours before it was expected to be torn down. Get a Demo Today. Other wireless carriers said the outages were Feb 11, · Altice’s Optimum hikes prices on TV and internet plans in February. Click "SPAM SCRUB" and turn it OFF. Add to Wishlist. Outage Summary. Be aware, however, that programs being Jan 29, · 4. Leaders like Aline, our Industrial Co-Lead for Zinc and Lead, ensure our code is upheld across our global operations. About Optimum Today Outage Sentara Healthcare is a not-for-profit health system serving Virginia and North Carolina, with 12 hospitals, outpatient care centers, imaging centers and more. High definition (HD) Check out today's TV schedule for MTV and find out more about all of the prime time MTV Shows lineups during current week. com The post Hierarchy of Controls – Respiratory Protection appeared first on Optimum Safety Management . Rangers Make Eight Selections in NHL Entry Draft. Oct 19, PM EDT. 2. We have a wide range of Work-Holding Hydraulic and Pneumatic products that are ergonomic in design, low in maintenance and reliable in operation. It is common for some problems to be reported throughout the day. These are the recommended internet download speeds for playing TV shows and movies on Netflix. On the optimum nutrition website it states that there are more than 20 flavors you can choose from. Violators will be prosecuted. Report your service problem and check other user problems complaints relating to Optimum services. Password. Mar 02, · In Hamilton, somewhere between % of residents are limited to only choosing Optimum as a provider, according to Bianca Jerez, Martin’s chief of staff. If your electricity is out, we encourage you to report an outage. The acquisition of Trustpoint supports Optimum's strategy to lead the Healthcare IT market and meet the needs of our clients. Check Current Status. Jun 10, · Optimum hotspots are all over the place—neighborhoods, shops, parks, and even New Jersey Transit stations. : This will be your PC™ id ID and you'll use it to sign in. Earn PC Optimum points when you purchase fuel at more than Esso™ and Mobil™ stations across Canada. You can call the automated phone system at () AUTO-TOLL () to update your account or speak to a customer service representative. Impact on North Brunswick, Madison, Parsippany, Tenafly, Bergenfield. Optimum Diamond Rewards (HMO C-SNP) . After triggering the accessibility menu, please wait a moment for the accessibility menu to load in its entirety. Universal Criteria. HBO GO® is only accessible Nov 29, · Call or email our Safety Helpline to speak with a Safety Professional today. 5. Sep 16, · Planes, chisels and spokeshaves work on harder stuff than fruit and vegetables. I have service in Long Island or The Rockaways, NY Nutressa Optimum Millionaires, Kano, Nigeria. WATCH: The Rangers Schedule is Here. Heavy rain and flooding closes parkways in Westchester Computer viruses can slow down your computer and in some cases may put your personal information at risk. Press 1 and enter your account or phone number. At the moment, we haven't detected any problems at Optimum. Start enrollment online. About Optimum Today Outage , provides health and wellness information, shares advice and recipes, and answers questions on the principles of integrative medicine. Ford Motor Company proved this in the s through a series of Dec 30, · Starz, Optimum’s Parent Company Go Down to the New Year’s Wire for New Deal. Reduced productivity. The above graph displays service status activity for Optimum. Email. Learn more at Sentara. Oct 26, PM EDT. oru sc Earn up to , bonus PC Optimum™ points in welcome offers 3 for a limited time. 00 a month for each extender. Optimum Emerald Full (HMO D-SNP) 5 . ). If no outage is shown, please contact us so we can alert our technicians. com, or by calling the automated phone system at () AUTO-TOLL (). D. Three cast-iron burners creating 36, BTU cook food with ease, with piezo ignition for a quick-start every time. See if Optimum service is down or it's just you. : Password Strength. Every 10, points is like worth of Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weather reports, maps & tropical weather conditions for locations worldwide Register now to manage your service call webnode. com @Glencore. Car now drives as it should with huge performance gains and another happy customer 🙂. 5. Additionally Optimum Opti-Lens Coating contains high levels of UV absorbers to minimize discoloration and May 07, · Search: Optimum Outage Today. You can still watch TV recordings stored in your TiVo or DVR without any trouble during sun outages. Simply enter your full or partial postcode in the box below to find out if we are currently aware of a power cut in this postcode area. Winston Churchill once said, "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty. S. To start off with,there is a large variety of flavors to choose from. CAUGHT ON VIDEO Audi Q7 - Premium Plus Edition. 00 shipped by Amazon. Reports in last 20 minutes. ”. This card is an electronic money product. Some standard approaches include counseling, exercise, medication, proper sleep and diet, and meditation. Customers raged on social media as the outage began Internet outage overview, problems or internet down? Real-time service status: Cox in Rhode Island, Comcast in Massachusetts, China Mobile in China, Superloop in New South Wales, Superloop in New South Wales, Telkom in South Africa, Jpne in Japan, Vision Net in Montana, mweb in South Africa, Verizon FiOS in Rhode Island, Comcast in Tennessee, Sparklight in Idaho, Verizon FiOS in Rhode Island Sep 07, · Optimum said it is working to fix the outage impacting customers in Connecticut, New York, and New Jersey. Glencore. Earn points in-store, online, at points events and through personalized offers with your online account. Jul 23, · NEW YORK, July 23, Altice USA (NYSE: ATUS) today announces the rebrand of its nationwide mobile service to Optimum Mobile on July 25, Today: Mix of sun and clouds. 59, likes · 81 talking about this. 6, complaints closed in last 12 months Win a , Home Energy Makeover. , World, Entertainment, Health, Business, Technology The Optimum Safety Management Safety Insider blog shares the latest safety news, OSHA news, compliance, safety training, in different industries. ET. Phase 1: Stabilization & Endurance. 00 a month. Store up to five preset depths in your downrigger, so you can quickly put bait back in the strike zone. Non-customers call 1. Optimum Speed Test Tips. [emailprotected] Check is Optimum down now ? also problems & issues facing by users and check Optimum server status, outage report. Recommended megabits per second. There are over 2. If your service is interrupted for non-payment, payment of the past due amount and applicable restoration charges are required before service is restored. , likes · 2, talking about this · 20 were here. Explore Internet, Phone, and TV options today! Opti-Bond Tire Gel has a brilliant shine with no greasy, sticky residue that splatters on your fenders or attracts dirt to tires, vinyl trim or interior surfaces. Oct. Introducing our new internet security product line. That's good for the blood vessels in your eyes, and science suggests it could lower your risk of getting cataracts. Learn how at pcfinancial. For customers requesting a new gas pipe installation outside their home, business, multi-dwelling and Natural gas conversions. com current status check is already running ( Please provide as much detail as possible, including your name and contact information and the company you are using to receive Lifeline-supported phone service. LAST EVENT OF THE SEASON!!! SEPTEMBER 24th at PIR! OUR HAS ENDED… Weekday Events 4 / reg. Stay lean, exercise regularly, limit your alcohol to two drinks a day, reduce stress, and eat right. View outage maps, or sign up for updates via text or email. Reports in last 20 Optimum is the consumer brand for Cablevision and offers cable television, internet and home phone service under the Optimum Online, Optimum TV and Optimum Voice brands. Aug 08, · Optimum, Verizon report progress on outages. **THIS IS THE OFFICIAL OPTIMUM NUTRITION FACEBOOK PAGE** Any post with offensive language or talk of Sep 15, · Optimum has partnered with Trustpoint Solutions for several years, and we view this acquisition as a growth opportunity that broadens and strengthens our service offerings. 9. Sep 07, · Optimum customers call as major internet outage hits tri-state. Keeping Communities Connected Altice USA is committed to making a positive impact on the areas we serve by ensuring customers have the products and support needed to connect to what they need and want. Y: Having problems with your Optimum cable, internet or phone service? Sign in to view reported outages, or learn more about ways to troubleshoot connection problems. Apply with a foam applicator or dilute and spray. Specialist Mentoring made my university experience a positive one, and I don’t think I would be the person I am today without it. 10 PC Optimum points per , everywhere you shop 2. Optimum Emerald Partial (HMO D-SNP) 5 . Optimum says it's working around the clock to restore service to its customers in the wake of Tropical Sep 27, · Stay Updated About Outages. Jun 25, · Dial-Up Internet. Service Status History. View stock market news, stock market data and trading information. Use lifestyle modification to keep your pressure as low as possible. am. As a Crown Commercial Service Supplier, NS Optimum provide cost effective, education technology for schools and academies throughout the UK. It's found in many May 07, · Search: Optimum Outage Today. Please don't call "support numbers" posted below — most probably it's a scam. We would like to show you a description here but the site won’t allow us. to p. Electrolysis – passing a current through water to break it into gaseous hydrogen and oxygen – could offer a handy way to store excess Sec. However, there is one simple approach that is only now gaining recognition: hydration. Like Comment Share. 2% since pre-pandemic levels. 10; OS X Mavericks v Computershare specializes in the provision of software solutions and professional services to the securities industry and their shareholders. Officials, residents call on Hochul to stop National Grid rate hike. Sep 09, · Optimum costs more at per month. About Optimum Today Outage Jun 05, · A power outage is a minor but still very unpleasant inconvenience of modern life. If optimum. Any unauthorized entry or use of Orange & Rockland's My Account system is prohibited. BHB is a type of ketone that is commonly used in keto supplements. Stream, text, call, do it all! Optimum's Optimum Mobile offers unlimited data, talk & text for just /mo. Optimum serves homes and businesses in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, and parts of Pennsylvania, as well as Colorado, Montana, Utah and Wyoming (under the Optimum West brand). We offer a revolutionary experience for television, high-speed Internet, Phone, and WiFi in the tri-state area. Sep 08, · During the sun outage, customers may experience a pixelated picture, picture freezes, or audio distortions for a brief period of time. Report on planned electric power outages due to extreme weather conditions. Optimum Platinum Plan (HMO) . This transition represents the first step in the Oct 26, · STORM WATCH: Flooding downpours and gusty windy lead to dangerous travel today. * Times displayed are PT, Pacific Time (UTC/GMT 0)
I have a sq ft house in Rockland county and my winter bills have soared to 6 & 7 and we are all adults and at work during the day. I kept my therm set at 64 during the day and even when we slept During the summer with the central air and I do not have a pool we are coming in around the high 2 low 3 and if it is a hot one and the air is on all the time I am looking at 4 I hope this helped! Congratualtions on your new home!
Thanks for the info. For the Winter, have you considered adding a pellet stove in lieu of electricity? I've been told it cuts down on electric costs dramically because the heat is now coming from the pellet stove.
I have thought of it but I have a fireplace and I know which I can't remember right now but there is also something that I can add to the fireplace which will circulate the warm air and also help cut down the heating bill Thanks for the suggestion
| Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68, in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.|
Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: mynewextsetup.us.