Us bank ipad app -
The U.S. Bank Mobile App puts a complete set of banking tools at your fingertips. Easily, conveniently and securely manage your finances – anytime, anywhere. Our app is fully compatible with iOS
YOUR SECURITY IS OUR PRIORITY
• Your private information stays private, thanks to advanced encryption and firewall technology.
• Our Online Risk-Free Guarantee protects you from unauthorized transactions.
ACCESS AND MONITOR YOUR ACCOUNTS 24/7
• Log in with Touch ID® (iPad® Pro, iPad Air 2, iPod mini 3 or later); access popular features directly from the app icon using 3D Touch® (iPad Pro only).
• Enable Instant Balance to view your primary account balance without logging in.
• View balances for your U.S. Bank savings, checking, credit card and brokerage accounts.
• View e-statements and transaction history for most accounts.
• Receive customized account alerts1 to stay informed of low balances, large transactions and more.
• Find nearby U.S. Bank branches and ATMs.
MOVE MONEY ANY WAY YOU CHOOSE
• Use your iPad camera to deposit checks from anywhere in the U.S. with free mobile check deposit.2
• Securely send, request and receive money – even conveniently split a bill among as many as ten people – with Zelle®, using just an email address or U.S. mobile number. Money travels fast, directly from account to account.3
• Transfer between your U.S. Bank accounts.
• Set up recurring transfers to make saving easier.
MASTER YOUR BILLS
• Easily manage your bills in one place with one password using U.S. Bank bill pay.
• Schedule eligible payments for the amount and date you choose; cancel anytime before processing.
• Stay on track with convenient payment reminders via text1 or email.
• Receive e-bills, delivered right to your account from billers that offer them.
KEEP YOUR CARDS TRAVEL-READY
• Set up travel notifications in the app to inform us of your travel plans up to 90 days in advance, ensuring that your U.S. Bank credit and debit cards are ready for use wherever your travels take you.
• When you allow the app to access your location, we can verify that you and your U.S. Bank Visa® card are together, whether home or away – helping you minimize your risk of fraud and prevent unnecessary transaction declines.
• Use our in-app Answers tool for on-demand answers to common banking questions.
• Use the Self Service menu to:
o Activate U.S. Bank credit and debit cards.
o Easily add your U.S. Bank Visa® credit or debit card to Apple Wallet™.
o Update your contact information.
o Change your ATM PIN.
o Order checks and more.
OR GET OUR HELP WHEN YOU NEED IT
• U.S. Bank Hour Banking contact information is right at your fingertips.
The Fine Print:
1. For text alerts, standard messaging charges apply through your mobile carrier and message frequency depends on account settings.
2. Eligibility requirements and restrictions apply. Please refer to the Digital Services Agreement for more information.
3. Must have a bank account in the U.S. to use Zelle. Terms and conditions apply. Requests for money with Zelle (including Split requests) sent to a U.S. mobile number require that the mobile number first be enrolled with Zelle. Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license
U.S. Bank is committed to protecting your privacy and security. View our privacy pledge at mynewextsetup.us The U.S. Bank Online Risk-Free Guarantee protects customers from fraud loss. Learn more at mynewextsetup.us For more information about U.S. Bank mobile banking, please visit mynewextsetup.us or call us toll-free at
© U.S. Bank
Deposit products offered by U.S. Bank National Association
Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender
Ratings and Reviews
out of 5
Redundant, a Nightmare!
This app is a nightmare. It is slow, takes to long, and does not allow you to pay more than one bill at a time. Us Bank’s online site does not support iPads, so the app is my only option. I just spent well over an hour with technical support and to no avail. This app is not intuitive, it uses different verbage than the online website, and asks too many questions before allowing you to pay one bill, then you have to go through all of the questions for the next bill. Why can’t they have a default setting, like the old website, and allow those who want, to use it, and allow the rest of us to quickly pay bills without so many options, and without taking all day. After 50 years as a US bank customer, I will find another bank if they can’t allow us to return to effortless and fast and efficient bill paying. This is the worst finance app I have ever used! USBank keeps adding and increasing fees to pay for multi-million dollar software like this? What a joke and a waste of customer time and money!
I trust this bank to do the right thing for me, the customer support people go out of their way by making very helpful suggestions. In I had some huge decisions to be made. The recession was looming and I had made some untimely decisions. U.S. Bank helped me through this while other banks were in the news regarding unethical practices, but not US Bank. I would love to list all of the people that has helped me but there are to many to mention. After retiring and with the pandemic I had received amazing help with getting a low interest rate for my new home.
I could never imagine using a different bank as I trust them and know they will do the tight thing.
Tried to deposit checks via mobile app because when I went through bank drive through ( no inside banking yet), teller was really trying to decrease number of people going through drive through who could accomplish what they needed via mobile app, which I understand.
So today I am trying to figure out how to deposit checks using my mobile app.
There are some directions, but they are not very specific, in particular, the part about taking a photo of the check. Doesn’t tell you to use a dark background. You find that out when you have used a light back ground.
After I cancelled and tried again, and thought I had done everything correctly, I got an error sign. No explanation, Just an exclamation point in a coloted triangle that said error. After cancelling and trying several times with the same result, I gave up.
I did try depositing a different check, and that proceeded smoothly; so I have no idea why the first check wasn’t processed.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- U.S. Bancorp
- Requires iPadOS or later.
- Requires macOS or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © U.S. Bancorp
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.
More By This Developer
You Might Also Like
Categorized Under: Finance
Download Size: 31MB
*For CDO clients only* Pivot in your pocket. The U.S. Bank Pivot mobile app offers some of the most popular features from the web, including comprehensive deal data, cash files, reports, asset exposure, and critical alerts. When you are commuting to Read More
*For CDO clients only* Pivot in your pocket. The U.S. Bank Pivot mobile app offers some of the most popular features from the web, including comprehensive deal data, cash files, reports, asset exposure, and critical alerts. When you are commuting to work, away from your desk at the office, or traveling to meet with a client, the Pivot mobile app delivers the tools and data that matter most when you’re on the move.
Deals provides a comprehensive view of asset, account, test, and payment information, and access to Time Machine feature that allows you to look back at cutoff date data.
Files allows you to search and download any of the governing documents, cash files, trade tickets, and reports you can get in the File Cabinet on the web.
Exposure gives you the ability to see how much exposure you have to certain assets across all of your deals.
Alerts shares the most critical changes to your portfolio, including test result changes, rating changes, and outgoing wire notifications.
*U.S. Bank Pivot mobile app is only available for CDO clients today. Access to the U.S. Bank Pivot web application is needed to use the mobile app. The mobile app is free to download. Your mobile carrier may charge access fees, depending on your individual plan.
U.S. Bank is committed to protecting your privacy and security. View our privacy pledge at mynewextsetup.us Please contact your relationship manager or call if you have any questions. Collapse
Stay In Touch With Your Money
Reliabank’s mobile banking products continue to grow to keep up with your fast paced life. Whether you have an iPhone®, iPad®, or Android® device, we have the mobile banking solution that’s right for you. Download our free app today to take advantage of maximum convenience.
Reliabank Mobile Banking is a must-have for those with busy lives on the go. Reliabank’s app is available for iPhone, iPad and Android devices.
Click to read more/less
- Real-time account transaction information
- Available to our online banking users
- Fast, secure, and easy to use
- Funds transfers
- Check balances
- Receive account alerts
- Pay Bills
- Make deposits
Sign up by downloading our App from your mobile device store, or within Reliabank Online Banking under Preferences.
*Wireless Carrier Fees May Apply.
You can utilize our FREE Mobile Deposit service in Mobile Banking simply by choosing the Deposits function through your Smartphone's banking app.
Click to read more/less
It's so easy! All you do is follow the steps, snap a picture, and deposit.
- Select the Deposits button
- Choose the deposit account and enter the check amount
- Take photos of the front and back of the endorsed check
- Verify and Submit the deposit
For your protection, we require writing “Mobile Deposit Only” on the back of your check before you deposit it.
Personal Mobile Deposit Use: *Eligibility required: Subject to approval. $1, check limit per deposit. Maximum of $2, in total deposits per day.
Business Mobile Deposit Use: *Eligibility required: Subject to approval. $2, check limit per deposit. Maximum of $5, in total deposits per day.
We recommend you keep the check for 30 days to confirm the deposit and then destroy it by shredding. Checks can only be deposited once; you will need to come in or send the check if it is rejected. Should your deposit be rejected we will notify you by email. If your mobile deposit is completed prior to 4PM on any business day, you will receive next business day credit on your account for the deposit. Please note all deposits are subject to review and/or final approval by the Bank. To view the new Terms and Conditions open the App on your Mobile Device and tap the "Terms and Conditions" tab. This tab is available on the Log In page of the App as well as under the "More" tab after you've logged into the App.
Access your account balances quickly! The new Mobile Banking Instant Balance feature allows you to access up to 6 of your eligible account balances from the login screen, no password necessary.
Click to read more/less
You must first opt-in to use Instant Balance; by default, you're opted-out until activation and set-up are completed. To opt-in and configure your Instant Balance settings, follow these steps:
- Activate the Saved ID feature on the login screen by entering your username and selecting the Saved ID button to the right. This will save your username and pre-fill the field each time you use the app. Once Saved ID is activated, the button label will then read “Change.” Note: If the Saved ID button on the login screen is toggled off at any time, Instant Balance will not function.
- Login to the RELIABANK Mobile Banking app.
- Click on the More tab in the bottom right corner.
- Toggle the Instant Balance feature to the "On" position.
- Once toggled on, the Instant Balance settings will display your list of available accounts viewable before login. You must choose the accounts you would like to see balances for when using this feature; up to 6 balances can be shown per user.
- Checkmarks should display next to the accounts you have selected; select the Save button and you'll see a confirmation screen.
- The next time you visit the app, you can tap the Instant Balance icon in the top-right corner of the login screen to view the desired balances without logging in.
- At any time, return to the Instant Balance settings from the More tab to reconfigure your settings, or disable the feature completely.
Is it secure? Yes, Instant Balance uses a read-only feature, the same pre-authenticated inquiry used for delivering balances via text message (SMS). It cannot be used to complete transactions and account numbers are always masked. Since no login occurs, no sensitive authentication or account information is transmitted during the interaction.
Data rates may apply. Check with your mobile carrier for details. Apple and the Apple Logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Google Play is a trademark of Google, Inc.
Securely and conveniently access your account from any smart phone browser. App download is not required.
- Log into online banking
- Click Profile in upper right corner
- Mobile Banking - Manage devices
- Click on add a new device and follow the prompts
- After following prompts you will receive a text message with an activation code sent to your phone
- Enter the code and click submit
*Message and data rates may apply.
Fiserv creates iPad app for U.S. Bank
By Paul Gores of the Journal Sentinel
Fiserv Inc. announced last week it has created an iPad app for U.S. Bank - the first of many tablet apps the Brookfield financial technology company expects to sell to banks and credit unions as more consumers gravitate to the mobile devices.
The new U.S. Bank app lets customers check account balances and activity, transfer funds, view and pay bills, send and receive person-to-person payments and deposit a check by taking a picture of the paper check with the iPad's camera.
U.S. Bank asked Fiserv to develop an iPad app because customers already were using their iPads to go to the bank's website, and banking on a tablet - which offers a bigger touch-screen than smartphones - is growing.
"It takes advantage of the additional screen size in terms of layout and how we display and show the information," said Erich Litch, Fiserv's division president for digital channels. "So it allows us to provide a richer experience because obviously the phone is a much more limited screen in terms of size, and how you can display information and how much information you can display is a lot less than you can on a 9-inch tablet screen."
A report last month by the Pleasanton, Calif., firm Javelin Strategy & Research said tablets can deepen banking relationships, and do so with the kinds of customers who are particularly attractive to banks: young and wealthy adults who use many bank products. Tablet ownership is concentrated in the age group of 25 to 44, the income bracket of more than $, annually and people with more investable assets, Javelin said.
The Javelin report predicts 40% of consumers will own a tablet by , and that tablets will be the key to the future in a post-personal computer world. This year, about 17% of U.S. adults own tablets.
"My goodness, tablet sales are skyrocketing," said Bob Meara, senior analyst with the Boston financial technology research and marketing firm Celent. He said banks must get on board with mobile banking in general via smartphones and tablets to remain competitive.
"It's pretty clear that more and more customers across the age spectrum and across networks and income levels are preferring to do business with their financial institutions electronically," Meara said.
In the mobile realm, he said, tablets have some advantages that would seem to make them better suited than smaller smartphones for banking purposes, including less "fat fingering" - accidentally pressing the wrong key or multiple keys, he said.
"The tablet, in addition to being mobile - as a smartphone is - is just extraordinarily well-suited for delivering content," Meara said. "The video, the audio is just so much better than a smartphone."
While the U.S. Bank app for Apple's iPad was Fiserv's first, more are on the way, Litch said. Fiserv is developing a more-standard tablet app that will be available as one of many product and service offerings the firm sells to banks and credit unions worldwide. It is expected to be available later this year.
"The market is extremely strong," Litch said.
The Javelin report said Citibank, Bank of America and USAA Bank are the leaders today in tablet app innovation.
Among tablet owners, Javelin said, Apple has the highest adoption rate: 55% of all tablet owners have an iPad. Apple also has the most tablet-specific bank apps. Android operating systems, not counting Amazon's Kindle Fire, have about 32% of market share.
Brick-and-mortar bank branch networks may not immediately be threatened by mobile banking, but technology that lets consumers bank electronically - even deposit a check by taking a picture of it - means more convenience for customers who use the technology.
"Definitely we anticipate it will have an impact on branch visits, because one of the top reasons people visit branches is to deposit checks," Litch said.
About Paul Gores
Paul Gores covers banking, residential real estate, retail issues and other business topics.
You can quickly download U.S. Bank iPhone / iPad app here by clicking the below download button. You will be taken to the official app download page of itunes store or App Store where you can download the app.
Do you have U.S. Bank downloading issues / problems?
If you have any issues or problems in downloading or installing, please post a comment above and someone from our community may help you to fix it quickly.
What is the U.S. Bank latest version & release date and initial release date?
U.S. Bank's latest stable version is 3, released on Apr 28, The app download size is
How much does U.S. Bank cost and how to pre-order/buy it?
It is FREE to download and you can download it from App Store. As the app is already released, you can buy directly from the store.
U.S. Bank is banned in my country. Is it legal to access it via VPN?
It is completely Illegal to use an app (U.S. Bank), while it is banned in your country. However, you can access for special reasons such as closing an account or getting your content / money from the app. You can use VPN of another country and access it. We strongly recommend not to use it with VPN as it may invite legal issues.
Which is the best VPN to use with U.S. Bank?
If you would like to access U.S. Bank using a VPN for some reasons, you may try one of a few listed VPNs below. These are top VPN services and tried and used by millions of users across the globe. Also they're easy, faster and provide complete support and security while using them.
Mobile Banking from Fidelity BankThe Freedom to Bank Anytime, Anywhere!
Gain simple but powerful anytime account management from your smartphone or mobile device with Fidelity Mobile Banking. Our Free Fidelity Mobile Banking App puts Fidelity Bank in your pocket.
Securely access your accounts no matter where you are 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Smartphone users can access their banking information in the same way text users do, plus transfer funds between various Fidelity Bank accounts, make loan payments, pay bills, view and modify pending payments and more. Fidelity Mobile Banking also delivers the highest level of security available. Accounts are viewed by nicknames you set for the account, not account numbers, and no detailed personal information is ever transmitted through the Fidelity Mobile Banking App. Passwords are required each time you log in and layers of security enable you to conveniently and safely bank through your smartphone or mobile device.
Not an Online Banking Client?
Mobile Banking is a FREE service for all Fidelity Bank clients enrolled in Online Banking. Enroll in Online Banking today!* Sign Up »
* Remember you must already be enrolled in Online Banking.
*Android, Google Play and Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LL. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, Apple Pay, Apple Watch, iPad and iPad Air are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPad mini is a trademark of Apple Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Fidelity Bank is not affiliated with Visa, Google Inc. or Apple Inc.
Banking services provided by The Bancorp Bank or Stride Bank, N.A., Members FDIC. The Chime Visa® Debit Card is issued by The Bancorp Bank or Stride Bank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. and may be used everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted. The Chime Visa® Credit Builder Card is issued by Stride Bank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. and may be used everywhere Visa credit cards are accepted. Please see back of your Card for its issuing bank.
While Chime doesn’t issue personal checkbooks to write checks, Chime Checkbook gives you the freedom to send checks to anyone, anytime, from anywhere. See your issuing bank’s Deposit Account Agreement for full Chime Checkbook details.
By clicking on some of the links above, you will leave the Chime website and be directed to a third-party website. The privacy practices of those third parties may differ from those of Chime. We recommend you review the privacy statements of those third party websites, as Chime is not responsible for those third parties' privacy or security practices.
1 Early access to direct deposit funds depends on the timing of the submission of the payment file from the payer. We generally make these funds available on the day the payment file is received, which may be up to 2 days earlier than the scheduled payment date.
2 Get fee-free transactions at any MoneyPass ATM in a 7-Eleven location or at any Allpoint or Visa Plus Alliance ATM. Otherwise, out-of-network ATM withdrawal fees may apply.
iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Pay is a trademark of Apple Inc.
Apple Pay is a trademark of Apple Inc.
Google Pay and Android are trademarks of Google LLC.
© Chime. All Rights Reserved.