Similar videoBon Jovi - Pinnacle Bank Arena - Lincoln Nebraska - 10/20/13
Pinnacle bank arena entrances -
Walk Through Metal Detectors at the Pinnacle Bank Arena
LIncoln, NE, November 4, (mynewextsetup.us) - METAL DEFENDER TAKES OVER PINNACLE ARENA
Earlier this month, thePinnacle Bank Arena hosted a preseason NBA basketball game between the Denver Nuggets and Minnesota Timberwolves. The Pinnacle Bank arena hosts a NBA preseason basketball game every year, however this year to accommodate NBA security guidelines they had to have walk through metal detectors throughout the entrances of the arena.
Due to short notice, bids were submitted to various agencies to supply 15 walk through metal detectors as a rental just for Oct 12 The company selected on short notice was Metal Defender based out of IL about 45 minutes south of Chicago. Carolynn Wardell, Senior Development Coordinator for the Minnesota Timberwolves, selected Metal Defender with only 48 hours’ notice prior to the event. Metal Defender is one of the leading and fastest growing supplier of Walk Through Metal Detectors.
Metal Defender arrived at the venue early on Oct 12 and set up 15 walk through metal detectors throughout the entire building. The night of the event thousands of fans passed through the metal detectors and shortly after halftime they were broken down and loaded up to be taken to the next event. This was the first event that the Pinnacle Bank Arena has had to implement the walk through metal detectors, so it was important that Metal Defender provided technical training and helped the security team the entire night.
“It’s important to us to ensure that everyone who is using the metal detectors feels comfortable doing so,” said Donald Sweeney of Metal Defender who was one of the representative’s on-site at the Pinnacle Arena. “We always stress the importance of ensuring that the security teams have a system in place because the system or process is the most important part of implementing them. Without that you won’t be able to experience the full benefit of having the walk through metal detectors present.”
Source: Metal Defender
Categories:Security, Basketball, Site and Staff Safety
Tags:garrett walk through metal detectors, nba, security detector, security metal detection, walk through metal detector
Buy official tickets ONLY at the following:
- Ticketmaster App on your mobile device
- Pinnacle Bank Arena Innovative Pain & Spine Ticket Office (No sales at the PBA Ticket Office DAY OF ON SALE)
TICKET DELIVERY: Pinnacle Bank Arena tickets purchased online will be mobile delivery, postal mail or will call. Tickets can be purchased at the Pinnacle Bank Arena Innovative Pain & Spine Ticket Office the next business day after the public on sale. Tickets purchased at the Pinnacle Bank Arena Innovative Pain & Spine Ticket Office will receive a printed physical ticket.
MOBILE TICKETS: When Mobile Entry is selected at checkout, your mobile phone is your ticket. Your tickets will not be available for print or emailed to you. To access your ticket(s): Download the Ticketmaster App or visit mynewextsetup.us on your mobile phone; login to your Ticketmaster account and locate the order with your tickets; tap and show at the entrance into the event. Your phone will be scanned for entry and you’re in!
View Step-by-Step Instructions: How To Access Your Mobile Tickets
Apple/IOS App - View Here
Android App - View Here
Mobile Web - View Here
Mobile Entry Is Easy
We recommend viewing your Mobile Entry tickets prior to arriving to your event. The Ticketmaster App will save your ticket(s) and will allow you to view them in the event, even if you lose internet access. See Example Here. If you're using the Ticketmaster mobile internet site instead of the Ticketmaster App, you will also be given the option to save your tickets if viewed prior to losing internet connection.
HELPFUL HINT: Prior to the public on sale, please go NOW to mynewextsetup.us or log into the Ticketmaster App on your mobile device to create an account or refresh your existing Ticketmaster account for a quicker purchasing experience. You can also add your ticket(s) to your phone’s “wallet.” Be sure your mobile phone has a fully charged battery.
NEED HELP WITH AN EXISTING ORDER
Need help with an existing Ticketmaster order, please call Ticketmaster Fan Support at (Live Person Monday – Friday 9am – 9pm. Saturday 9am – 8pm local. Sunday 9am – 6pm.)
Pinnacle bank arena entrances -
Fan Safety Guidelines
Please click here for a full list of Fan Safety Guidelines.
American Airlines Center meets or exceeds all public facility structural and service requirements as set forth in the Americans with Disabilities Act. Please visit our Accessibility Guide page for details.
American Airlines Center is located at Victory Ave., Dallas, TX
For the best routes to AAC and real-time traffic, we recommend using Waze.
For your safety and as a courtesy to other guests, aisles must be kept clear at all times. Please follow the directions of the usher in your section to your assigned ticketed seat and refrain from standing in the aisles. Dancing, lingering, etc. in the aisles is not permitted for the safety of all guests.
Alcohol Beverage Policy
American Airlines Center and its food and beverage concessionaire have adopted an alcohol policy that is designed to protect guests and the community from alcohol-related incidents.
Guests are expected to obey all state and local laws governing the purchase, possession, and consumption of alcohol. It is illegal for anyone under the age of 21 to consume alcoholic beverages.
In addition, the following items are to be noted:
- No alcohol may be brought into or taken out of American Airlines Center. Alcoholic beverages may be purchased inside the arena.
- American Airlines Center reserves the right to deny entry to anyone who appears to be impaired.
- Alcoholic beverages will not be served in containers larger than 24 ounces.
- There shall be a maximum limit of two alcoholic beverages sold to each Guest, per purchase, per valid ID.
- All guests who appear to be younger than the age of thirty-five (35) will be asked to show positive identification prior to being served alcoholic beverages. Acceptable forms of valid United States identification are Driver’s License, Passport, United States Passport Card, State Issued I.D. Card with Photo and Military I.D. with photo.
- American Airlines Center reserves the right to eject anyone under the age of twenty-one (21) who is observed to be in possession of or consuming alcohol on the premises.
- American Airlines Center and its food and beverage concessionaire will implement ongoing responsible alcohol management training sessions for its serving staff.
- No alcoholic beverages will be sold after:
- Mavericks: End of 3rd quarter
- Stars: 12 minutes remaining in the 3rd period
- Concerts: Varies per event, usually one hour before the end of the show
- Guests must discard alcoholic beverages prior to exiting the building.
- Management has the right to refuse service at any time. Alcohol sales can be terminated at any time at the discretion of American Airlines Center management.
Animals or pets of any kind are prohibited with the exception of trained service animals and service animals in training for guests with disabilities Qualified service animals must provide a service. Under the ADA, comfort is not considered a service. Service animals are welcome inside the building and must remain on a leash or in a harness at all times. Service animals will rest in the seating area of the individual with a disability (rather than in the aisle). A guest whose service animal poses a threat to the safety of other guests and employees may be asked to escort the animal off the premises. An animal relief area is provided in Parking Lot F.
Assisted Listening Devices
American Airlines Center is equipped with a “Listen” listening system. Receivers are available for all events and provided free of charge with a form of valid identification. Guests who are interested in this service should see a representative at Guest Relations in the Plaza Concourse at section
American Airlines Center is now a cashless facility. Credit, debit and American Airlines Center gift cards are accepted. AAC gift cards may be purchased at the Box Office.
Auto Assistance Program
The Auto Assistance Program provides services for guests who experience minor automobile trouble, such as a dead battery or flat tire. The service is offered at Guest Relations before, during and up to one hour after an event.
Baby bags, plastic bottles, and formula and baby food are permitted into the building but will be subject to xray and search. Should the bag become an obstruction due to its size, guests may be asked to check the bag into Guest Relations.
Wristlet, clutch or wallet ''x'' allowed at all entrances. Purses no larger than 14''x14''x6'' will be allowed at designated X-ray entry points. No backpack or large totes allowed. Medical bags and parenting bags are also permitted. All permitted bags are subject to security inspection.
Guests who are seeking access backstage and/or to the event level may do so only with the proper credential. Guests who are found to be in these locations without proper credentials will be subject to ejection and/or arrest.
Ball/Puck in Play Policy
American Airlines Center is committed to creating a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable entertainment experience. Please be aware of our Stop-in-Play Policy, which requires guests to refrain from accessing their seats until the ball/puck is no longer in play. This policy enables guests to enjoy a safe and unobstructed view of the game.
Guests are welcome to bring their personal binoculars for most events at American Airlines Center.
Book an Event
American Airlines Center has a multitude of meeting spaces available to host your group of 5 to over 19, Click here to learn more about the meeting spaces and to contact the booking department.
Updated Box Office Hours as of 11/19/
Tuesdays & Thursdays 10AM-5PM
Event Days starting at 10AM**all times subject to change
November 25 – Thanksgiving
Tickets are available for purchase at mynewextsetup.us for all upcoming events.
The Box Office is still here to assist you! For any questions, please email [email protected]
The Box office is located on North Houston Street across from the Lexus Garage. Parking is available in Lexus Garage.
Cameras, Video Cameras, Audio Recorders
Non-professional, non-flash still photography is permitted at most events (cell phones, disposable, digital, or 35mm cameras with no interchangeable or telephoto lens). However, for some events, at the request of the artist/performer/team, cameras of any type may be prohibited. Video cameras, iPads, selfie sticks, audio recording devices, monopods, tripods, Go-Pros, and cameras with telephoto or interchangeable lenses (professional photography equipment) are not permitted inside at any time. Video recording on any device and/or flash photography is prohibited at all times. This policy will be strictly enforced and management reserves the right to deny any electronic device at their discretion.
Restrictions on the use of still and video cameras vary by event. The event producer determines this policy. Guests should contact an American Airlines Center representative at to find out the policy prior to the event.
To be considered for ticket donations please send an email with your charity information, name of show, date, and time of show requested and contact information. Requests must be received in writing and will be considered on a first come first serve basis. Charities must submit a Federal Tax Identification Number to be considered. Ticket requests for Dallas Stars and Dallas Mavericks games must be submitted directly to the teams here.
For all sporting events and most concerts, children under twenty-four months do not require a ticket to be admitted into American Airlines Center; however, they must sit on an adult’s lap and may not occupy a seat. Any child who has reached their second birthday will require a ticket to enter the arena and must occupy their ticketed seat. Please note that some shows (especially those intended for children) may have a different age policy. Please see the specific event page or contact Guest Services at or email us for further information.
Code of Conduct
American Airlines Center is committed to creating a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable entertainment experience. Guests have a right to expect an environment where:
- Guests will be treated in a consistent, professional, and courteous manner by all venue personnel.
- Guests will enjoy every event free from disruptive behavior, including foul or abusive language or obscene gestures.
- Fans may not interfere with the event and/or athletes in any manner.
- Guests will consume alcoholic beverages in a responsible manner. Intervention with an impaired, intoxicated or underage guest will be handled in a prompt and safe manner.
- Guests will sit only in their ticketed seats and show their tickets when requested.
- Guests who engage in fighting, throwing objects, or attempting to enter the court/stage will be immediately ejected from the venue.
- Guests will not smoke or vapor in the venue but in designated smoking areas only.
- Guests will be required to wear a shirt and shoes at all times for their own safety. Guest are not allowed to have signs or clothing with obscene or indecent messages, images or text.
- Guests will comply with requests from venue staff regarding facility operations and emergency response procedures.
- Guests will also be responsible for their own good time by reporting inappropriate behavior.
- American Airlines Center arena staff has been trained to intervene when deemed necessary and to use their best discretion to help ensure that guests who ignore the Code of Conduct do not interfere with other guests’ ability to enjoy an event. Guests who violate the Code of Conduct may be subject to ejection without refund and, to the extent their conduct constitutes a violation of law, may be subject to arrest. Season ticket holders may also be subject to having their season subscription revoked. Please note that for sporting events, all guests are also subject to the NBA and NHL Code of Conduct.
Compliments, Comments, Concerns, and Complaints
We will welcome your comments and concerns as a tool for continued improvement.
If you need immediate assistance at an event or would like to leave feedback for the America Airlines Center staff please visit mynewextsetup.us
Tell us about
- Facility Maintenance
- Security Concerns
- Unruly Fans
- Experience with Staff
- Anything Else
Please note that some concert promoters have specific needs that we are required to meet such as building temperature, camera policy, iPad policy and moshing. Our job is to enforce these requirements and we appreciate your cooperation.
For the safety and enjoyment of all guests costume masks which conceal any part of the face may not be worn while in attendance at any American Airlines Center event.
All Guests must maintain reasonable and appropriate behavior at all times. Guests using offensive language or engaging in disorderly conduct may be ejected from the facility and may be subject to arrest. Ejected guests will not receive a refund for their tickets or be compensated in any way for their loss. Disturbances include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Standing on chairs
- Placing children on shoulders
- Drunk and disorderly conduct
- Fighting or challenging others to fight
- “Mooning” or exposing private body parts
- Interference with or delay of the game/event
- Violation of American Airlines Center’s event policies and Code of Conduct
- Violation of the local, state, and federal laws and statues
- Igniting and display of flames, i.e. lighters/matches in the facility
- Attempting to enter the field of play, court, rink, stage or backstage areas without permission
- Throwing, discharging, or launching any liquid substance or objects
- Willfully and maliciously disturbing another guest/employee with loud and unreasonable noise
- Using profanity and/or offensive words, which are likely to provoke a violent reaction from others
- Taunting or using offensive language against the players, referees, employees or performers
The time the doors to the American Airlines Center open will vary according to the event. The typical times are noted below. Please check in advance by visiting your event’s detail page.
- Mavericks – Doors open to the public 90 minutes prior to tip off.
- Stars - Doors open to the public 90 minutes prior to puck drop.
- Concerts & Other Events – Doors open one hour to one and a half hours prior to the event unless otherwise specifically noted. Check the event calendar for specific information for the event you are attending.
All guests in attendance are required to wear a shirt and shoes at all times for their own safety. American Airlines Center management reserves the right to deny entry to guests wearing clothing items displaying offensive text, content and/or images.
American Airlines Center offers a drop-off and pick-up area at PNC Plaza. Limousines, buses, and cars will be allowed to drop-off and pick-up in this area, but vehicles are not permitted to park there.
Guests arriving or awaiting the arrival of their Uber and other ride-share are encouraged to utilize our two designated Uber Pickup/Dropoff Areas located on All-Star Way and Nowitzki Way.
Drop-off and pick-up for all non-buses and non-limos are on All-Star Way. (See map)
American Airlines Center is now a completely smoke-free building. No smoking of any kind will be permitted.
Emergencies and Evacuations
American Airlines Center is committed to providing the highest standard of safety for our visitors and employees. Emergency response procedures have been developed to address an emergency or crisis that may arise at the American Airlines Center or surrounding areas that may affect the arena operation. In the case of an emergency, please proceed to the nearest stairwell, head down to the street level and out of the building. American Airlines Center personnel have been trained to assist in emergency situations. Areas of Rescue Assistance are available and visual/audible alarms are located throughout the building for use in the event of an emergency.
Main Entrances are available to all ticketed guests, and are in the following locations:
- South Entry (PNC Plaza): Olive St between Houston St and Victory Ave
- West Entry (DART Station): Victory Ave between Nowitzki Way and All Star Way
- North Entry (ADA Parking): All Star Way between Victory Ave and Houston St
- East Entry (Lexus Garage): Houston St between All Star Way and Nowitzki Way
VIP Entrances are available exclusively to Private Suite and Premier Seat ticket holders and are in the following locations:
- Northeast Platinum Entry: North side on All Star Way (across the street from Lexus Garage)
- Southeast Platinum Entry: East side on Houston St (between East Doors and Jack Daniel’s Old No. 7 Club)
- Gold: South side on Olive St (between Houston St and Victory Ave)
All guests entering the arena are subject to a metal detector screening including hand-held wands, and visual inspection by American Airlines Center Security personnel. The purpose of the inspection is to detect prohibited items and ensure the safety of all guests. Bags and purses will not be permitted. Wallet-size clutches no larger than ” x ” will be permitted. Medical bags and parenting bags are also permitted. All permitted bags are subject to security inspection.
American Airlines Center can provide wheelchair escort service for the interior of the building. This service is free and can be requested through Guest Relations. To minimize your wait, we suggest that you make arrangements for this service prior to the event you are attending by calling during normal business hours or by email. During event hours, please call American Airlines Center can also provide security escort service to parking areas; however, this service does not include wheelchair assistance.
Firearms and/or Concealed Handguns with or without a license are not permitted at the American Airlines Center. If any guest arrives at the facility with a firearm or handgun, you will be instructed to return the weapon to your car. The only persons allowed to bring firearms into the American Airlines Center are credentialed local, state and federal law enforcement officers with proper ID. The American Airlines Center does not have a weapons check-in. We will not take possession of firearms under any circumstances.
Certified medical professionals are available at First Aid stations during all events to assist guests with medical needs. In addition, American Airlines Center is equipped with Automatic External Defibrillators (AED) located in various locations throughout the facility. Guests in need of emergency first aid should contact the nearest American Airlines Center employee for assistance. Additional locations may be added for larger events.
- First aid stations are located:
- Plaza Concourse near Section
- Terrace Concourse near Section
The distribution of promotional items, flyers, or printed materials is not permitted without written permission of American Airlines Center and/or its tenants. The sampling and distribution of products is prohibited.
Food and Beverages
American Airlines Center offers a wide variety of food and beverages throughout the facility. Guests are not permitted to bring any food or beverages into the American Airlines Center. Containers such as bottles, cans, thermos bottles, or plastic coolers are not permitted for the safety and protection of our guests. Guests with specific/special dietary needs due to medical conditions or religious requirements should see our Concessions page for details, or contact Guest Services to discuss food options available.
GBAC STAR™ Facility Accreditation
American Airlines Center has achieved Global Biorisk Advisory Council® (GBAC) STAR™ accreditation, the gold standard for prepared facilities. Under the guidance of GBAC, a Division of ISSA, the worldwide cleaning industry association, American Airlines Center has implemented the most stringent protocols for cleaning, disinfection and infectious disease prevention in its facility. FULL RELEASE HERE
The General Admission Policy may vary according to the event. Below is the standard GA policy. Please check event pages for specific GA policy details.
The General Admission area, located on the Floor of the arena, is standing room only. There are no chairs or seats.
GENERAL ADMISSION LOTTERY WRISTBANDS WILL BE ISSUED STARTING AT 8AM ON SHOW DAY. YOU MAY GET YOUR NUMBERED WRISTBAND AND THEN LEAVE.
NO LINING UP PRIOR TO 4PM.
General Admission Lottery Procedures
- Guests may not line up prior to 4pm on their ticketed show day.
- Numbered wristbands will be issued at 8am on show day until all have been issued or 4pm, whichever comes first.
- This wristband will be for lottery number AND access to the floor.
- At 4pm, a starting number will be randomly chosen and guests will be allowed to line up in numerical order of wristbands beginning with the selected number in PNC Plaza.
- If all the wristbands have not been issued prior to 4pm, guests that did not receive a wristband will line up first come, first serve after guests with wristbands.
- GA will enter at the South Doors only. Guests will enter in lottery number order at scheduled door time.
- If you do not have a wristband, you will get one once you enter at the South doors.
- One wristband per person per valid ticket.
Please see individual event pages for show specific General Admission policies.
We do not allow any gifts or flowers for players or artists to be brought into the building.
American Airlines Center is committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable entertainment experience. In order to maintain an enjoyable and safe environment, we request that all guests be courteous to those around them and abide by all building policies and regulations. Guests using foul language or appearing intoxicated will be ejected from the arena. Guests wearing obscene or indecent clothing will be denied entry. Shirts must be worn at all times. Noisemakers of any type are prohibited. Guests who engage in inappropriate behavior will be removed from the building. Please view our Code of Conduct and Prohibited Items list for more details.
Our Guest Services Representatives are professionally trained to provide assistance and have an understanding of how to accommodate your needs. The Guest Relations rooms are the hub for many of American Airlines Center’s helpful programs. American Airlines Center offers convenient services including wheelchair assistance, lost and found, and stroller and wheelchair check-in. These services can be obtained by contacting a Guest Services Representative. Guest Relations is open one hour prior and one hour after every event. You may contact Guest Services during these hours at
Guest Relations locations
- Plaza Concourse Across from Section
- Terrace Level Across from Section
Please refer to the hotel page for more information on local area lodging.
American Airlines Center reserves the right to deny entry to visibly impaired and/or intoxicated guests. Any intoxicated Guests causing a disturbance during an event will be asked to leave the facility and may be subject to arrest.
Laptops & Tablets
Laptops, any type of personal computers, and tablets (i.e. iPads, TouchPads, etc.) are permitted inside American Airlines Center for Mavs and Stars games. For concerts, they are usually not allowed unless otherwise instructed by the promoter. In all situations, they may be used only as long as it is not a disturbance to other guests.
Levels of the Arena
Different levels of the arena have different access.
- Event Level – Properly credentialed working personnel only
- Plaza Concourse – Sections ; Access for all guests with a ticket to the event
- Flagship Level/Flagship Suites – Suites ; Germania Insurance Club Loge Boxes Access for Flagship suite ticket holders
- Platinum Level Suite – sections ; Suites Access for all-suite, Service King Lounge, and Platinum level ticket holders
- Admiral Suites – suites and ; Service King Lounge Theater Boxes ; US Concrete Foundation Lofts ; Access for Admiral suite ticket holders
- Terrace Concourse – sections ; Access for all guests with a ticket to the event
Lost children/individuals should be escorted to Guest Relations (located by section ) to notify the arena security. Arena security will arrange search procedures. The Lost Child Program is available to guests attending events with children. Guests are asked to register their children prior to the start of the event with Guest Relations so that they can be easily found in the event they are separated from their parents or guardians. The child will be given a wristband containing vital contact information. If a child is lost during an event, he or she will be brought to Guest Relations where an American Airlines Center representative will use the information on the wristband to locate the parents or guardian.
Lost and Found
If you lose an item during an event, please contact any American Airlines Center team member for assistance. Found items can be turned in to Guest Relations. Our lost and found department is open 24 hours a day and can be reached at American Airlines Center is not responsible for lost items. Found items are held for a 30 days.
Messages – Birthday/Anniversary
All message requests will be processed through the individual teams for that particular event. Please contact the teams through their websites. This service is not available for concerts.
Mobile Entry & Ticket Information
All tickets are now digital via Ticketmaster. make sure to bookmark My Ticketmaster or My Account manager in your mobile browser, or download the Ticketmaster iPhone or Android app. You can also add your tickets to your phone’s Wallet.
Tickets purchased from non-authorized, third-party sources must be mobile QR barcodes transferred through the Ticketmaster system. Third-party sellers should send you a transfer notification email sent through either the Dallas Stars, Dallas Mavericks, American Airlines Center, or Ticketmaster system. To accept your tickets, you must create an account on the appropriate Account Manager webpage and follow the instructions to accept the transfer. To access your tickets, log back in to the appropriate Account Manager page, select the event, and proceed to the doors with your QR barcode. If you do not receive the transfer email, please check your spam folder and/or contact the third-party seller.
Screenshots of tickets are not accepted for entry. Mobile tickets must be presented within the Ticketmaster Account Manager or your iPhone’s Apple Wallet or Passbook, or an Android equivalent app such as Google Wallet. If you do not own a smartphone, please bring your confirmation email and a photo ID to the Box Office for assistance.
Quick links to Account Manager:
- Dallas Stars: mynewextsetup.us
- Dallas Mavericks: mynewextsetup.us
- American Airlines Center: mynewextsetup.us
The selling or sampling of merchandise, food, beverages, tickets or other items on the property without written American Airlines Center authorization is strictly prohibited. Scalpers will be subject to criminal trespass which can lead to arrest.
American Airlines Center welcomes enthusiastic fans but must reserve the right to refuse admittance to any event if a guest has exposed, painted body parts. Guests are asked to wear shirt, pants, and shoes at all times and to refrain from painting their back or any area that might cause destruction to American Airlines Center property.
For some concerts, a parent’s lounge is set up to accommodate parents who are not attending the concert but don’t want to leave their children at the building alone. Designated drop-off and pick-up zones are also available during those events. Please call for more details or visit the event page for more details on specific events.
Phone Charging Stations
There are TXU phone charging stations located on the Platinum level in the Lexus Club and at the East side Concierge Desk.
For safety reasons, patrons may be refused entry if they are in possession of prohibited items including, but not limited to:
- Alcoholic beverages/illegal drugs
- Food and drinks
- Cameras: no professional/flash photography, tripods or monopods
- Video recorders and audio recorders
- Glass, plastic, metal containers and flasks
- Laser pointers
- Coolers (hard/soft side)
- Weapons of any kind
- Baby seats or carriers
- Artificial noise makers (air horns, drums, whistles)
- Balloons, glow sticks, frisbees, permanent markers, spray paint, streamers
- Beach balls
- Parcels or packages
- Pamphlets, product samples
- Skateboards, rollerblades, bicycles, helmets
- Laptop/Tablet computers, 2-way radios, flashlights
- Any other items deemed dangerous and/or inappropriate
The guest must throw the prohibited item in the trash or return the item to his/her vehicle. American Airlines Center reserves the right to confiscate any prohibited items and/or escort the guest from the building. Please note that this list is subject to change.
To listen live to a sporting event while inside American Airlines Center, guests may go to our internal radio channels:
- Stars: Sports Radio The Ticket
- Mavericks: FM ESPN Radio and AM Univision
Re-entry is not allowed at any event at the American Airlines Center. For certain situations such as medical needs, re-entry can be approved by the Guest Services Supervisor at the door.
Restrooms are located throughout American Airlines Center for your convenience. All restrooms meet or exceed ADA specifications. Men’s, Women’s and Gender Neutral Family restrooms are located in the corners of every concourse next to all public restrooms throughout the arena on all levels. Baby change facilities are located in all public restrooms.
Seats at American Airlines Center vary in size. Seats will be between approximately 17” to 22” in width. If you need special accommodations, please contact the Box Office at [email protected]
Creating a safe environment for our fans, players and employees continues to be a top priority for American Airlines Center. The Center requires all patrons to use walk-thru magnetometers as they enter the building. This applies for all Mavericks and Stars games as well as concerts and other events. Patrons are encouraged to arrive early to ensure timely entry into the arena.
American Airlines Center reserves the right to confiscate items which may cause danger or disruption to the event or other guests or which are in breach of building policies and/or prohibited items. Any guest who declines to be searched may be denied entry or ejected from American Airlines Center.
Unless otherwise specified by teams or event management, American Airlines Center welcomes guests bringing small signs, banners, posters and flags inside the building to show fan support during events. The following rules relate to these items:
- Small signs, banners, posters and flags may not be larger than 11 x 17 in dimension for Dallas Mavericks and Dallas Stars games
- Small signs, banners, posters and flags may be no larger than x 11 in dimension for all other events.
- Item must be relevant to the event
- Item may not be attached to a stick/pole
- Item may not obstruct any stadium or event signage
- Item may not be hung, attached, or displayed on any part of the building
- Item may not be commercial in nature
- Item may not contain or display obscene or offensive language and/or pictures, as determined by American Airlines Center management in its sole discretion
- Item may not be constructed or displayed in a manner that may obstruct the view of other guests or in any way create a safety hazard for others as determined by American Airlines Center management in its sole discretion
- If the event does not allow posters, guests will be asked to return the item to his/her car.
Any sign, banner, poster, or flag may be removed, at any time, at the sole discretion of American Airlines Center management.
American Airlines Center can provide sign language interpretation for guests with hearing disabilities. Requests for this service must be received at least 30 days prior to the event and be approved by the performer. For details, please call the American Airlines Center Box Office at or the American Airlines Center Administrative Offices at
Smoking is not permitted inside of American Airlines Center. Guests can smoke at Jack Daniels Old No. 7 Club Patio and ULTRA Club Patio. All guests must be re-screened prior to entry back into the building.
Guests are allowed to stand during an event, provided that they are only occupying the area in front of their ticketed seat. Standing in aisles and on chairs is strictly prohibited.
At Guest Relations, located on the plaza level, our staff will gladly check your stroller until the event is over. For safety reasons, no strollers are allowed on escalators. If your ticketed seat is in a suite, you will be able to take your stroller with you to the suite.
Grilling, open flames, food preparation, and consumption of alcoholic beverages are not permitted in any parking areas.
Guests needing to call a taxi may go to Guest Relations for assistance. Post event, taxis stage at the east side of American Airlines Center - at curb of Houston St, south of Payne St (west side of the street). There is also a taxi stand on south side of Nowitzki Way.
The temperature inside American Airlines Center during most events is approximately 72 degrees. During ice events, the temperature is approximately 60 degrees and may depend on your proximity to the ice surface. We suggest wearing appropriate layers and/or bringing a jacket for ice events. For concerts, please note that temperatures may vary depending upon artist request.
To purchase tickets, please visit our Box Office at American Airlines Center or go to mynewextsetup.us Please contact our Box Office at for information regarding ticket pricing and availability. The American Airlines Center Box Office, Ticketmaster, Dallas Mavericks and Dallas Stars are the only authorized ticket sellers for events taking place at American Airlines Center. We cannot guarantee the validity of any ticket purchased from an unauthorized source.
If you selected ‘mobile entry’, from Ticketmaster, as your delivery method, make sure to bookmark My Ticketmaster or My Account Manager in your mobile browser or download the Ticketmaster iPhone or Android app. If you are an iPhone user, you can also add your tickets to Passbook.
American Airlines Center strictly prohibits ticket scalping and the resale of tickets on the premises. To avoid problems with counterfeit, stolen or voided tickets, guests should make their purchases through authorized outlets only.
Wheelchair escorts are provided through Guest Relations. Please ask any American Airlines Center Team Member for assistance. To arrange services in advance, please call during normal business hours or email us.
Guests can connect to the new service by turning on Wi-Fi on their wireless devices and selecting “AACWIFI” from the list of available networks.
All tickets are now digital. No tickets will be held at the Box Office Will Call.
For the safety and enjoyment of all guests, selfie sticks are not permitted inside the building.
ONLY umbrellas that do not exceed 12” when collapsed are allowed.
No umbrellas with pointed tip.
TelllAAC - Arena Feedback
If you need immediate assistance at an event or would like to leave feedback for the America Airlines Center staff please visit mynewextsetup.us
Tell us about
- Facility Maintenance
- Security Concerns
- Unruly Fans
- Experience with Staff
- Anything Else
Free Husker Watch Party Saturday At Pinnacle Bank Arena
Pinnacle Bank Arena will host a watch party on Saturday, October 24, to give fans an opportunity to view the Nebraska vs. Ohio State football game on the arena’s video boards. The season opener, which is being televised, kicks off at 11 a.m. Doors open at 10 a.m. Admission is free with specials available at concession stands.
“Fans can watch the game in a fun and safe atmosphere pinnacle bank arena entrances allow for social distancing,” said Tom Lorenz, Pinnacle Bank Arena General Manager. The public can enter the arena from the main entrance. Parking will be available in the Pinnacle Bank Arena Premium Garage and Festival Parking Lot.
All attendees will need to bring their own face covering. Face coverings must be worn throughout the event covering the mouth and nose.
Pinnacle Bank Arena is a CLEAR BAG POLICY venue. CLEAR BAGS and small clutch-sized purses are only allowed pinnacle bank arena entrances entry. Click here or below for the clear bag policy.
WHAT: Football Watch Party – Nebraska vs. Ohio State
WHEN: Saturday, October 24,
TIME: 11 a.m. Game/Doors at 10 a.m.
ADMISSION: Free and open to the public