: Amazon kindle seller account login
|Best buy visa vs store card|
|WALMART EYE CENTER MEXICO MO|
|Amazon kindle seller account login|
|Amazon kindle seller account login|
|Amazon kindle seller account login|
Amazon kindle seller account login -
Amazon Finally Added a Long-Needed Feature to the Kindle
Amazon is now letting Kindle owners access multiple accounts on a single device.
On Friday, Amazon rolled out a software update that includes “Family Library,” a feature that will allow two adults and up to four children to share content on one Kindle. The adults can decide whether they want to share all or just a portion of their books with other users tied to a device, and each adult can separately make annotations and bookmarks in the same e-book.
The software update also includes Word Wise, a dictionary tool that automatically places definitions above difficult words within a book to help children and English language learners become better readers. Kindle owners will also have access to Kindle FreeTime Unlimited, an all-you-can-read subscription program aimed at kids that starts at $ per month. Improved search capabilities and tighter integration with the online book club website Goodreads are also included.
The new update is available for the new $79 Kindle, the Kindle Voyage and the most recent Kindle Paperwhite. Users can wait for their Kindles to update automatically in the next few weeks or download the new software directly here.
Contact us at [email protected]
3. You can sell ebooks and print books from a single account
Despite the ebook revolution, print books aren’t going anywhere. For self-publishing authors who want a handsome paperbound edition to put in their bookcase (or you know, to sell to paying customers), there are several print-on-demand services available. With print on demand (POD), a supplier will churn out copies only when someone orders them — making this system an affordable alternative to large-scale print runs.
Kindle Direct Publishing offers a service called KDP Print (formerly known as Createspace), which manages print-on-demand. Authors need to upload immaculately formatted print files (different from the ebook format), but once they do that, they can start selling physical copies from their existing KDP account. In short, authors can stay within the Kindle ecosystem to minimize their time spent on admin.
4. You have access to some pretty cool marketing tools
When you’re self-publishing a book, you can’t just set it live and hope for the best. Thankfully, Amazon offers a whole suite of marketing tools that help authors reach their target audience on the Kindle store. This includes Amazon advertising, which lets authors feature their books as ‘sponsored products’ on the pages of comparable titles.
Free course: Amazon Algorithms
Send your book to the top of its category by using Amazon's recommendation system to your advantage. Get started now.
In addition to paid advertising, Kindle Direct Publishing offers free promotional options that can be accessed through their KDP Select program. You can check out our deep dive into KDP Select for all the juicy details, but in short, they include access to:
- Kindle Unlimited – Amazon’s subscription-based service (Netflix for books)
- Kindle Free Promotions — Turbocharge your downloads by making your book available for free (for five out of every 90 days)
- Kindle Countdown Deals — Run a week-long price drop that will see your book promoted in the Kindle store’s Countdown Deals section.
There are minor downsides to enrolling in KDP Select (and the Amazon platform, in general), which you will discover in our next section.
What are the drawbacks of KDP Publishing?
5 Reasons Why Your Amazon Account Got Locked
If you get the Your Amazon account is locked, and orders are on hold, the first thing you should do is not panic.
Preventing unauthorized transactions and stopping fraud are the main reasons why Amazon locks an account. Amazon has put up a system to detect certain suspicious activities immediately. Below are some of the reasons your Amazon Account may be locked:
1. Providing false information to Amazon
Entering fake information is one of the most common reasons most Amazon accounts get locked. Amazon has numerous ways to verify if you provided a false name, shipping address, billing address, and other important information.
2. An uncommonly high number of orders for a new account
Amazon has an anti-fraud system that detects unusual activities, such as a high volume of orders for new accounts. One way you can avoid triggering this safety net is to limit your order volume to 30 orders a day for the first few weeks of activating your account.
3. High volume of returns
Another red flag that Amazon monitors from their sellers is the average returns of products. Returns are usually free for the buyers, but it costs Amazon to pay for the shipping. Thus, please pay close attention to how times you return products and try to minimize those.
4. Unusual gift card activity
Gift cards are one of the best ways some stores attract customers. However, Amazon is quite strict when it comes to them and tries to regulate them as much as possible. If you have just created an Amazon Prime account, its best to stay away from purchasing a Gift Card at least until you have a proven track record on the platform.
5. Using Different IP addresses with varying locations
When you open your Amazon account in different places and you use different IP addresses, theres a good chance Amazon will assume your account has been hacked. This scenario is doubly true if orders are being placed outside your usual operational area. Hence, be cautious of sharing your Amazon account with someone else.
How to Fix Your Amazon Account Locked Issue
Amazon usually cites the reason why your account got locked. Once you know why they closed your account, the only way to get it unlocked is to prove that you haven’t done anything wrong.
These steps involve contacting Amazon and uploading relevant documents to prove your case.
1. Contact Amazon through Email
The first thing you should do when your account is locked is to check if you received any emails from Amazon. If you have received an email from an account specialist, you can reply directly via email.
Make sure that you attach the documents and information asked by the account specialist. If you have not received any email regarding this matter, then proceed with these steps.
- Open your favorite browser and head over to the Amazon page.
- On the sign in page, click Need help?
- Then, click Other issues with sign in.
- Next, select Account & login issues. Then, click I cannot sign in to my account.
- Finally, compose an email about the issue you encountered and ask for it to be reinstated. You should get a reply from Amazon on the next steps you should do within the day.
2. Contact Amazon via phone call
Call +1 (); if youre from the U.S. If you live outside America, the number you should call is When the answering machine asks the account type you are using, choose the second option if you are a Prime Member.
Next, do as the supervisor told you during the verification process. You can also explain your situation and why locking your account was a mistake.
In most cases, the supervisor or account specialist requires the customer to provide some documents or information such as:
- Your Amazon account number.
- Bank statement with the credit or debit card you use for payment. They may also require that it has your Billing Address on it.
- Gift card receipts; if this was the issue that got your account locked.
- Proof of your default shipping address such as your electricity or water bill.
3. Contact Support via Live Chat
If you want an alternative way to reach Amazon, you can try contacting support through an online chat. Here is the proper process on how to contact Amazon through this channel:
- Log in to your Amazon account. Once logged in, select the Contact Us button.
- Next, click the Start chatting now button. From here, you should compile a message stating your problem and when it occurred.
- Amazon will then provide you an account specialist which will ask to provide verification details.
- You can type in directly the information being asked. For documents, you may send them as an attachment or through email.
- Once your case has been evaluated and verified, you should see your account reinstated in the next few hours to a couple of days.
4. Upload Documents Directly to Amazon
Providing the necessary documents that prove that your name, shipping address, billing address, etc., are all legitimate ways you can unlock your account. Before sending these documents, make sure you are using your Amazon-registered email account.
- Open your Email by entering your credentials.
- Search for the confirmation email of your last order dispatch.
- Click the link to access your account temporarily. It should display the crucial information aside from the order details.
- Open one of the product pages and try purchasing it. If you see the Your Amazon account is locked, and orders are on hold, then you are doing good so far.
- Select the Add document button.
- Upload all of the necessary documents.
Phone calls and chat are the fastest way to reach Amazon since there is a customer representative on the other line. An email is also a good option, albeit its much slower and could take up to two days before you get a reply.
Meanwhile, we dont recommend faxing your concern since theres a chance it might not end up in the correct department. Based on the severity of your violation and the channel you used to communicate with Amazon, you can have your account unlocked from a few days to a couple of weeks.
How to Avoid Getting Your Amazon Account Locked
Below are some of the best practices to minimize the chances of Amazon locking your account in the future:
1. Avoid Using Prime Service
If you run a dropshipping business, its best if you dont use their Prime service. Amazon is paying for the shipping fee, which means they regulate it more seriously than their other services.
2. Purchase Low-Cost Items Only
After creating your account, don’t purchase expensive items immediately. Start with inexpensive purchases to minimize your losses should Amazon lock your account and remove your orders.
3. Limit gift card transactions to $ a day
As mentioned earlier, Amazon doesnt want too many gift card transactions, especially from new accounts. By limiting the number of redeemable gift cards you buy, you minimize triggering their anti-fraud detection system.
4. Create Back-up Accounts Using VPN
If you are accessing your account outside your country of origin, use a Virtual Private Network (VPN) when using your login credentials.
Creating multiple accounts also minimizes the risk of your business shutting down temporarily if one of them gets locked. You should also delete your old account should it remain locked.
Amazon Account Locked No More
Finally, double-check your billing details, billing address, linked credit card, etc., to ensure that everything is in order.